Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hillbilly Bill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hillbilly Bill

Hillbilly Bill

Hillbilly Bill Empty
PostSubject: Hillbilly Bill   Hillbilly Bill EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:32 pm

Katy: "I am here backstage, looking for Hillbilly Bill. I can hear something strange, somekind of animal sounds just around the corner."

Katy walks around the corner, and it looks like Hillbilly Bill has braught all his animals to the venue. Cows, pigs chickens and ducks.

Katy: "All right!! I see you feel at home here! But will you please tell me how you feel about MCW?"

Hillbilly Bill: "I´ll try, but I have to keep an eye on the animals. You see, no one could watch them tonight. Hey, Duckie, stop fighting Chickichick! I´m sorry! They usually are friends, they just want to show off.
About MCW, I can tell you that I am very happy here! I can get a title! And I have onyl been here for a short time! The GM told me that he would be proud to have me as a champ! That´s fun, because the GM is the boss, I don´t know if you knew that?"

Katy: "Uhm. He is my boss too, so I knew that."

Hillbilly Bill: "Ok then. About my match, I cant.... "ROSA"!!!!!!! Stop that! Don´t eat that garbage can! You don´t know who have been trowing things there!!! Sorry again! As I said. About the match! I can´t wait! Think about it, Hillbilly Bill as the champ! I will love to see my picture in the paper! And maybe I.... "Knoen"! That is not a place for a pig!"

Hillbilly Bill runs after the pig, and Katy stands alone with all the other animals looking a little confused!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rovballebill

Hillbilly Bill
Page 1 of 1