Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

==Driven==

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
taj1ri

==Driven== Empty
PostSubject: You're next?   ==Driven== EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:47 am

A camera crew is found with Taj1ri and his interpreter in the backstage area. Taj1ri is off doing some karate moves on a dummy that is usually found in a boxing gym. The interpreter is standing in front of a t.v. when he seen a video package calling someone out to a match. The interpreter yells at Taj1ri, "Hey get over here!"

Taj1ri stops what he is doing and tilts his head like a confused dog and walks up to his friend, "Hai?"

"Looks like we have a new opponent for you." The interpreter said with a big grin on his face.

Taj1ri looks at the television and nods excitedly, "Hai!"

The interpreter puts an arm around Taj1ri, "Let's go to the big man and see if he'll grant us this match with this newbie to the fed and show him what this place is all about!"

Taj1ri nodded. The both of them walked down the hall to Jay McBang's office after knocking, they entered and took seperate seats in the office. Taj1ri still amazed at the big office he is in.

"Ahh...Mr. McBang sir, we have come here to see if you would book us in a match against this..." he puts his index fingers in the air and makes quotation marks as he says the next word, "'Razorback' this Monday."

Taj1ri looks at the GM with his eyes wide and a expression on his face of happiness and his fingers interlocked with one another like he is begging while waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
rexryder

==Driven== Empty
PostSubject: ==Driven==   ==Driven== EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:30 pm

(Video Package)
Narration: My name is "Razorback" Rex Ryder

Video Clips from his debut tag match are shown mixed in with him working out. The video is in Black adn White

Narration: I've trained since I was 13 years old to be a proffesional wrestler

Rex is sparring with some students at a local facility

Narration: Being the best is what drives me. Proving myself is something I have had to do all my life

Rex is jogging along some train tracks, the camera moves in for a close up.

Rex Ryder: "Get in the ring with me and I'll show you why they call me Razorback."
Back to top Go down

==Driven==
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: Monday Morning Mayhem :: Roleplays (For MMM only)-
Jump to: