Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preperations...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nemisis

Preperations... Empty
PostSubject: Preperations...   Preperations... EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:55 pm

The shot opens on a TV screen showing footage of the previous week's match up between Corazón de León and Nemisis. The camera pans back to show Nemisis watching the footage in a locker room occasionally making notes in a notepad. The Monday Night Mayhem Championship belt is drapped over his kit bag beside his chair. He grabs the remote and pauses the footage and turns to the camera.

Nemisis: "Hey there everybody, I was scheduled to be meeting the lovely Katy for an interview right now, but due to my current workload, I can't really afford to take the time out of studying footage of my match with Corazón de León from last week. Now you may be wondering why I'm taking so much interest in a match I won convincingly in. Well since last week's announcement by Jay McBang that I will face off against all three of the suitors for the Monday Night Mayhem Championship in the weeks leading up to our next PPV, I have yet another mystery opponent situation. I have no problem with this, in fact I welcome it. My father always said that healthy competition promotes a competitive champion and that's what I aim to be. So here I am studying the tapes of the matches, ensuring that whoever Jay picks to challenge me for the title at the PPV, I'll be ready for them."

Nemisis grins as he unpauses the footage as it shows him hitting The Nemiside on Corazón de León.

Nemisis: "And if they aren't ready for me, well that's just Nemiside."
Back to top Go down

Preperations...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: Monday Morning Mayhem :: Roleplays (For MMM only)-
Jump to: