Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Addressing defeat...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rexryder

Addressing defeat... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addressing defeat...   Addressing defeat... EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:15 pm

I agree, great rp.
Back to top Go down
Valumart

Valumart

PostSubject: Re: Addressing defeat...   Addressing defeat... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:30 pm

awesome rp cheers cheers one of the best I've ever seen, and probably the best ever made in this fed!

All hail Nemisis!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nemisis

PostSubject: Addressing defeat...   Addressing defeat... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:21 pm

The MCW Arena is packed out with fans cheering and waiting for the next dose of high impact action of the evening. There are signs all over the place including "Marry Me Hillbilly Bill", "Biggfoot Ate My Baby" and "Jay McBang For President". The Arena plunges into darkness and the search lights begin to comb the crowd as "Freedom Fighter" by Creed kicks in over the PA system. The crowd cheers as footage rolls on the Maniac-o-Tron of Nemisis hitting various moves on opponents. Over the music, the announcer begins to speak.

Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, coming to the ring, hailing from Miami, Florida, the Monday Morning Mayhem Champion, Nemisis.

With this, a line of white pyro technical explosions runs along both edges of the entrance ramp towards the Maniac-o-tron, ending in a massive eruption of white pyros at the entrance. Through the sparks strides Nemisis, in his usual attire of long black leather trenchcoat, black wrestling trousers and a new T-shirt with the words "Yes it's real, and no you can't touch it." on the front. He straides down the ramp, wearing the Monday Night Mayhem title belt around his waist, high fiving fans nearby and pointing to signs in the crowd he likes. He climbs up onto the ring apron and looks around at the capacity crowd before vaulting the rope and entering the ring. He strides across to one corner of the ring, climbs to the second turnbuckle, unhooks the belt from his waist and holds it up for all to see, pointing at it and grinning as cameras flash. He hops down and repeats this in the opposite corner before returning to the middle of the ring, where he's handed a microphone.

Nemisis: "Wooo, it's been some week huh? Going into last week, I had defeated one of my possible challengers and still had two to face. Coming out of last week, one potential number one contender quits after losing to the candidate I beat the week before, and then I lose to the third suitor for the title..."

While saying this, Nemisis has been making pointing gestures which have crossed back and forth over each other.

Nemisis: "Going by that logic, this week, the first candidate, who I defeated in week one, but then defeated the other candidate in week two thus causing said second candidate to relinquish his position in the running for the title, should defeat the cow belonging to the third candidate who beat me in week two to strengthed his case for being put forward for the PPV to face me for the title. Which I believe means that the year is 1978, the cake is indeed a lie, and Michael Jackson is his own uncle..."

He grins broadly.

Nemisis: "Nothing like keeping things simple here on Monday Night Mayhem, huh ladies and gentlemen?"

Nemisis begins to pace around the ring as the crowd laughs.

Nemisis: "But in all seriousness, last week saw me lose to Hillbilly Bill right in the middle of this ring. I'll admit it, he was the better man and showed it by pinning my shoulders to the mat for those all important three seconds. I take my straw hat off to him, it was a good match, and as I've said before, a showing that must put him in strong contention for Jay McBang's choice of number one contender. But wait, I hear you say, wasn't I supposed to face three men over three weeks to determine my PPV challenger. And you'd be right, I was, but after defeat last week, Sting Jr removed himself from the running leaving Corazón de León and Hillbilly Bill. Now since I've already faced both of them in the last two weeks, where does this leave me? It leaves me with a week with no opponent to face and a chance to put my feet up and watch my two potential PPV opponents go one on one..."

Nemisis smirks.

Nemisis: "...or there's another option."

The fans cheer.

Nemisis: "There is nothing stopping Jay McBang, walking out here right now and announcing a replacement challenger for the number one contender spot right here, right now. I don't want a night off, I don't want to go home and watch crap TV, I want to do what everyone in this arena wants to see me do, and that's go one on one with a guy who wants to see if they've got what it takes to challenge me for this belt. What do you say to that MCW Arena?"

The fans cheer.

Nemisis: "What was that, I don't think Jay can here you all the way in his office."

The fans roar and begin to chant "We Want More" with Nemisis conducting them. Eventually it dies down and Nemisis turns to face the stage.

Nemisis: "Well Jay, you've heard what I want, you've heard what the people want, and I'm sure there's someone in the back there that wants it too."

Nemisis grins as he leans on the ropes waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addressing defeat...   Addressing defeat... Empty

Back to top Go down

Addressing defeat...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: Monday Morning Mayhem :: Roleplays (For MMM only)-
Jump to: