Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where is my cow?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hillbilly Bill

Hillbilly Bill

Where is my cow? Empty
PostSubject: Where is my cow?   Where is my cow? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:21 pm

*The backstage cameras shows Hillbilly Bill running around looking confused as usual, but behind him comes a tail of animals. Looks like he has braught all his animals again. But wait! Someone is missing! Looks like his cow, Rosa is missing. The one that is something more than just a cow for him. Katy is trying to catch Bill for a comment.*

Katy: "Hey! Hillbilly Bill!! HILLBILLY BILL!!! What´s up? Are something wrong?"

Hillbilly Bill: "Something wrong? No! Something is missing, or someone are missing! Rosa, my dear cow, she was gone from the rest of us when i returned from the rest room! I should have taken her with me, but the room was too small! Poor thing, maybe she followed the wrong guy! Nemisis told that he would take his straw hat off for me. And if he has a straw hat on his head, maybe Rosa taught that was me, and followed him. I have a straw hat and so does he, and that can be hard for a cow to understand."

Katy: "So you think that the champ may have something to do with it?"

Hillbilly Bill: "I just say that my dear Rosa maybe followed the wrong straw hat guy. But we don´t have time for this! We have to keep looking for her until my match! Please tell me if you see my der cow!"

*Hillbilly Bill and his tail of animals then takes off.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rovballebill

Where is my cow?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: Monday Morning Mayhem :: Roleplays (For MMM only)-
Jump to: