Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A brief reminder...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nemisis

A brief reminder... Empty
PostSubject: A brief reminder...   A brief reminder... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:16 pm

We cut back to the MCW Arena and see Jacob Smith and Koko B Ware sitting at the announce table at ringside.

Jacob: Well, what a night we're having here Koko, and it's just going to get better as later on tonight we'll see the Monday Morning Mayhem Champion, Nemisis will team up with one of his potential number one contenders to face the other two in tag team action. And if that's not enough, all three suitors for Nemisis' championship will be vying to get the desicive pin fall to ensure their title shot at the Asylum PPV, and if Nemisis gets the pin, he gets to choose his challenger.

A graphic of all four competitors in the match is shown on the screen.

Koko: I tell you J, this match is going to be explosive, a lot of combustable elements are going to be put in that ring, and it's gonna be one to remember. You can't forget that even though they'll be working as a tag team, everyone in that ring will be going out to get the pin, so we could see all sorts of trouble.
Jacob: Indeed Koko, indeed. So what are the champ's thoughts on tonight's match, we'll find out right after this package highlighting Nemisis' tag team background.

We see footage of a younger, clean cut Nemisis heading down to the ring along side a fellow wrestlers, smaller in stature, but both with equally large grins on their faces. A soft guitar solo plays over the footage of them entering the ring.

Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, in the ring now, making their MWA debut, Scott Richards and Robert Jackson."

We see highlight of the two tagging together, hitting a variety of double team moves, including a double vault over the ropes onto their opponents, a rocket launcher press with Richards gorilla pressing Jackson onto their prone opponent before climaxing with their tag team finisher, a combination of a Spinebuster by Richards on the opponent as Jackson leapfrogs him and clotheslines the opponent. The music steps up a notch as we then see various executions of the move through the years as Richards and Jackosn mature into Nemisis and Ripper. Shots of them holding title belts intersperse their in ring action as they become the Xtreme Revolution. The music hits a crescendo as the shots closes on Nemisis and Ripper in the middle of the ring with their hands held aloft as the shot fades to black.

The shot opens up again with Nemisis in the locker room he's sitting on a steel chair, in his wrestling gear, the MMM Championship belt perched on his shoulder.

Jacob: And we're now joined by the Monday Morning Mayhem Champion to get his thoughts on tonight's match, Nemisis, how are you doing?
Nemisis: I'm good Jacob, ready and raring to go.
Jacob: Now, Nemisis, last week you had the option to see the number of possible contenders to your belt drop to two, but demanded a third be found, what prompted those actions?
Nemisis: Well, as I see it, I'm the first MMM Champion, and I have to set an example and represent everything that this belt stands for. We've got a lot of talented guy in the back who I'm sure are desperate to try and peel this belt from around my waist. Now I want to be seen as being a fighting champion, and as a good champion, and I'm only as good as the opposition in the ring with me. So vetting these guys lets me see who will give the best match for me to participate in, and for the fans to watch.
Koko: Nemisis, what do you make of this stipulation about the person who gets the desicive pinfall getting the title shot at Asylum.
Nemisis: I'm all for it, it's a carrot on a stick for these guys to put that extra effort in. Tonight's going to be a great match, and with the atmosphere in the MCW Arena it'll make for a classic match.
Jacob: Before you go, do you think you're history in tag team wrestling will give you any advantage tonight?
Nemisis: Well, it is true that I cut my teeth in tag team matches with my good friend Ripper back in the MWA, but tonight's different, I'm not tagging with the guy I broke into the business with, with the guy who I travelled on the road week in, week out for 5 years with. I'll be tagging with someone whowants to fight me next week, and will likely do whatever they can to stop me from getting the pin fall, but it's just another challenge for me to overcome in my reign as the champion.
Koko: Quickly Nemisis, who'd you pick if you get the pin?
Nemisis: Oh that'd be telling Koko, I'll keep that card close to my chest for now.
Jacob: Thanks for your time tonight Nemisis.
Nemsis: Any times guys.
Back to top Go down

A brief reminder...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: Monday Morning Mayhem :: Roleplays (For MMM only)-
Jump to: