Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About the titles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
taj1ri

About the titles Empty
PostSubject: time to prove ones worth   About the titles EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:26 pm

--Katy walks into the locker room where Taj1ri and the interpreter are watching a television. On the television is one of the matches Rex was in.--

Interpreter--"See how quick he is in the ring. Look at him and those moves! Oh man, my friend, you are in for something."

--Taj1ri holds up his hand in front of the interpreters face and speaks some words in japanese.--

Interpreter--"What do you mean, I got you into this? You were the eager one because he issued an open challenge. Just because you aren't the only one..."

--Katy interrupts--

Katy--"Excuse me, Taj1ri...Interpreter. I have a couple questions to ask you about your match at the Super Show against Rex."

--Taj1ri nearly falls out of his chair, quickly standing to his feet, smiling big. He nods friviously as the Interpreter joins him.--

Interpreter--"Ask away!"

Katy--"Well, what is your gameplan going into this match?"

Interpreter--"Taj1ri plans to go in there and give everything he has got. We've also got something new that no one has seen before just for Rex when we fight him at the Super Show!"

Katy--"Rex is pretty confident in his ability in the ring, do you feel you will be able to beat him?"

--Taj1ri smirks and goes back and sits in his chair.--

Interpreter--"You've just insulted him, Katy. He believes he can beat anyone. So yes he has ran into some people that beat him, that doesn't mean he will be a loser forever. Now, if you will excuse us we have more stuff to prepare for and less insults to take."

Katy--"Uh huh well, ok. Thanks for the interview and good luck in your match!"

--Katy exits the locker room and both continue to watch the matches of his upcoming opponent.--

--The Interpreter stands back up after she leaves and begins pacing the locker room. Taj1ri speaks to him.--

Interpreter--"I'm tryin not to yell right now. This is horrible. You bust your ass out there every week, so what if you don't win. Everybody loses a match here and there. No one is perfect. You know what, my friend? I'm going to try and do something for you. This will show everybody that you are not to be taken lightly."

--Taj1ri looks confused as the interpreter walks out of the locker room, telling Taj1ri to stay and continue strategizing for his match. Taj1ri nods and watches the match more. The Interpreter walks down the hall and storms into Jay McBang's office without knocking.--

Interpreter---"Mr. McBang, I apologize for running in here like this, but Taj1ri and I just had an interview with Katy and she insulted Taj1ri's wrestling ability. Now, he just looked past it because he's just all ga ga over here; but I, on the other hand, noticed this and I must say that it insults me too! Now, Taj1ri is very talented and it seems he is started to get that underestimated type impression. Well, Mr.McBang, I have a proposition for you,, would you like to here it?"

Jay McBang--"Well, I should really not listen to you for the way you entered my office, but I will because it has to deal with the future of one of my wreslters. Continue please..."

Interpreter--"Arigato, Mr. McBang. Ok, well to prove to everyone here at Maniac Championship Wrestling, Taj1ri is gonna need to be a title contender. At the ppv, if Taj1ri wins his match, he becomes the #1 contender for a Championship belt. If Taj1ri loses, umm, I really didn't get that far, so you can think of what can happen if he loses his PPV match. What do you say?"

--Jay leans back in his chair thinking.--

Jay McBang--"Ya know what Mr. Interpreter. I will think this over and announce my decision when the times comes. Now, if you would please excuse me I have things I have to get done."

--Interpreter bows and thanks Jay for his time. He exits the room and goes back to the locker room where Taj1ri was meditating in front of his locker. The Interpreter joins him.--

Interpreter--"You're going to thank me some day my friend for what I did. Now, let's continue to meditate."

--Both sit there eyes closed, as they continue to meditate--
Back to top Go down
rexryder

About the titles Empty
PostSubject: About the titles   About the titles EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:05 pm

Rex Ryder: Taj1ri, tonight you and I are going to dance. We're going t go to the ring and basically beat the crap out of each other. One thing you are going to find out, I am not easy to keep down. I'm not easy to tame, and I sure as hell am not easy to make tap. Tonight, I will be tested, and in the end, after I lock in the Razorlution, I'll pass that test. And if you happen to beat me, IF you beat me, I'll raise your hand. Let the best man win.
Back to top Go down

About the titles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: Monday Morning Mayhem :: Roleplays (For MMM only)-
Jump to: