Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

City Boi and Dominik

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rexryder

City Boi and Dominik Empty
PostSubject: City Boi and Dominik   City Boi and Dominik EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:00 pm

The camera moves in through a set of doors revealing a gym and pulls around from the back of Rex doing lat pulldowns. The camera moves in to a closeup. There are stitches in his forehead from the match with Taj1ri at the Supershow.

Rex Ryder: City Boi and Dominik. Congratulations. You had a tough match with the MOB and came out on top. You earned it. But did you really win anything? Hmm?

He stands up and walks through the Gym.

Rex Ryder: Let's face it, The MOB hates you. You might not even make it to the PPV. Then again, you might. But at what cost? Will you be 100% after the beating you took? Can anyone be 100% after a match like that? Do you think you've got what it takes to pin Acrolyth or the fastest rising star in Maniac Championship Wrestling? I'm ready, Acrolyth is ready. You have to ask yourself, are you ready? Are you really?

Rex smiles at the camera then pushes it away and the screen fades to black.
Back to top Go down
City Boi

PostSubject: Re: City Boi and Dominik   City Boi and Dominik EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:41 pm

The camera zooms to the back where City Boi and Dominik230495 are leaning against some lockers.

City Boi: Are we ready? I know you seen what happened last week and how nothing was able to stop us. We are the future of tag team wrestling Rex, and come this Sunday we will be the NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS.

As they turn to walk away Dominik230495 whispers something into City Boi's ear and they both stop and come closer towards the camera.

City Boi: Oh Yeah! As far as the MOB goes, we handled that business last week. You see Rex we're not in this business to be liked, but to be successful! So don't worry about us being 100% at the PPV, just be worried about how you plan on losing those titles because we're not leaving without them.....OU-RA!!!

Both men start walking out the dressing room...
Back to top Go down
Valumart

Valumart

PostSubject: Re: City Boi and Dominik   City Boi and Dominik EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:42 pm

I'd say this comes a little late for the ppv, seeing it's already over^^
Back to top Go down
City Boi

PostSubject: Re: City Boi and Dominik   City Boi and Dominik EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:58 am

Yeah I know, I've just been so caught up with work these past two weeks. lol
Back to top Go down
Valumart

Valumart

PostSubject: Re: City Boi and Dominik   City Boi and Dominik EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:51 pm

no problem^^ jay would have had difficulties fitting this in anyway, I think Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City Boi and Dominik   City Boi and Dominik Empty

Back to top Go down

City Boi and Dominik
Page 1 of 1