Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ones hopeful rise to the top

Go down 
AuthorMessage
taj1ri

ones hopeful rise to the top Empty
PostSubject: ones hopeful rise to the top   ones hopeful rise to the top EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:37 pm

Taj1ri and the Interpreter are celebrating their victory backstage.

Interpreter--"See Taj1ri, all you need is some motivation and you can win any match with your lightning fast kicks..."

Taj1ri doing some karate kicks when the Interpreter mentions them.

Interpreter--"Yeah and a flurry of attacks on your opponent. He's already on the ground before he knows all the stuff you did to him! Now we have one more match to get through and you will be set sailing down the path of fame."

Just then Katy and a camera crew come walking up.

Katy--"Taj1ri! Huge win over one half of the tag team champions. Now you are going into the pay-per-view against a mystery opponent for the number one contendership! How do you feel?"

Taj1ri folds his arms over his chest and turns his head kind of giving her the cold shoulder and saying a few things in Japanese.

Interpreter--"He said that you had no faith in him going into the match and now here you are being all nice to him. He wants an apology from you and maybe a drink later."

Taj1ri turned and smiled big.

Katy--"Uh...ok...I'm sorry for doubting you, that was unprofessional of me to be biased for another wrestler, but I will not have a drink with you only because it's not professional of me to join co-workers for a drink."

Taj1ri rolls his eyes and mutters more stuff.

Interpreter--"Ha ha you got turned down, but anyway, he says that it don't matter. He's glad you turned him down because it would have distracted him from his match at the pay-per-view. Now, if you will excuse us, we have a very big match to train for."

Taj1ri bows before them and walks away with the Interpreter

Katy--"He is an odd japanese guy."

she says as she and the camera crew walk off to find the next interviewee
Back to top Go down

ones hopeful rise to the top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: PPV :: Roleplays/matches-
Jump to: