Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is what it's all about...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nemisis

This is what it's all about... Empty
PostSubject: This is what it's all about...   This is what it's all about... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:34 am

We see Katy standing in the MCW Arena interview arena.

Katy: Hey everyone, we're having a great night here tonight, and it's about to get even more exciting. I'm here with the Monday Morning Mayhem champion, Nemisis, who is just moments away from defending the title against three other men.

Nemisis walks into the shot, prepped to go out to the ring, shades on and the title belt rested over his shoulder.

Katy: Nemisis, it's been a long month in order to find a number one contender from a selection of three. Now, after your victory on Monday night lead to you getting the choice of you opponent tonight, but instead picked to face all three choices at once. It's created a lot of buzz amongst the press, some saying it's a bold and dynamic move while others say you're biting off more than you can chew. What are your thoughts?

Nemisis: First of all, my decision to face all three men is purely down to the fact that all three of those guys deserves a shot, and the match we will have tonight accomodates that. The last month has been an absolute blast, getting to tear up the ring with these guys has been a great experience. So why not face off against all three, they get a shot at the title, I get an exciting challenge for the title, and the fans get one hell of a match.

Katy: And what about the match tonight, you've had mixed fortunes in the last month against all your opponents tonight, how do you think that will affect the match tonight.

Nemisis: As soon as all four of us get in that ring, and that bell rings, what's happened this month ceases to have an impact on anything.

Nemisis takes the mike from Katy and removes his shades and looks into the camera.

Nemisis: So tonight, it's not about what's gone on in the past, or what will happen in the future, it's about the here and now, what happens in that ring will be the key. Reputations, win streaks, form, potential, odds, will all mean nothing. What it comes down to is to desire. Desire to survive the eliminations, and desire to climb that ladder and grab that belt. Desire to be the best, becuase that's what that belt represents, the right to say that you are the best. And that desire has to be unwavering, because if it comes down to two people perched atop that ladder, the belt hanging overhead, the fans screaming, cheering at the tops of their voice, facing your opponent, staring them in the eye, knowing that one wrong move can be the difference between victory and painful defeat. Boys, I could finish up with some witty comment about how I'll walk out tonight as champion, or how I'll destroy each of you on my way to defending the title, but they'd have little impact. I'm one for doing my talking in the ring, so let's get this show started.

Nemisis hands the mike back to Katy and head soff screen.
Back to top Go down

This is what it's all about...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: PPV :: Roleplays/matches-
Jump to: