Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone wanna be rivals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultraton

Ultraton

Does anyone wanna be rivals Empty
PostSubject: The master Plan   Does anyone wanna be rivals EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:07 am

Silendead walks away from Ultratón, quiet and secure... but something was wrong...
Ultratón, confused, scratch his head... "what happened??..what was all that??""

Away...in the dark corner of the room, Pelusita rejoys and enjoy the execution of his master plan.... "buajaja.. boss... he fall in, Silentdead is angry, he think he did it...he will never know..."

from the other side of a tiny intercomunicator a voice is heared...
Cacho Bochinche: Ultraton dont need to know it too...im just inspire him!..this is our chance...dont fail!!!!...did you put the poison in the drink?..."
Pelusita: "oh! yesszz bosszz..."
Cacho Bochinche: " so.. he drink it... right?"
Pelusita: "er... eh... dunno boss...Ultratón is drinking too..."
Cacho Bochinche: "you dumb!! WHO DRINK THE POISON??? WHO!!!!???"
Pelusita: " er.. ehh....i have to go..."

-the camera back to Ultratón-

Ultratón: wow.. that guy hits hard... im still dizzy...better rest for a while...

and he left the room...
Back to top Go down
eamalm

eamalm

PostSubject: rivalry   Does anyone wanna be rivals EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:46 pm

As silentdead is in the backroom enjoying some spirits before the show…..
The door swings open slowly leaving silentdead unaware…Bam the lights go out and Ultraton is seen leaving the room.

Silentdead wakes up moments later with a headache and a trash can bent by his side.

As he makes his way to the arena to confront who ever knocked him out. A fellow wrestler approaches him…

Ultraton. Enjoy your drink?

Silentdead. It was you?

Ultraton. Who else would it be?

A fight breaks out backstage and is quickly broken up be security.

Silentdead. I guess we will be settling this in the ring. But seeing how you like to use a trash can so much lets make it a hard core match.
Back to top Go down
Valumart

Valumart

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone wanna be rivals   Does anyone wanna be rivals EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:41 pm

now you have to write rps challenging each others...the most simple thing would be one of you coming up, telling you need a challenge, the other one comes out, says he'd pick up the challenge and here we go. Of course you can also use your creativity and find another reason why you should fight. But please stay in the...realistic world. In my old fed at least one guy got killed, this is something noone would take seriously.

So find a story, which is likely to be true, then write some rps to it, post them and see how things develop Smile
Back to top Go down
Ultraton

Ultraton

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone wanna be rivals   Does anyone wanna be rivals EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:54 am

The Memphis Maniac wrote:
I'll set this up! looks like it could be an interesting match up

Very Happy you bet! Very Happy

now what ´s the next step? can u guide us? (me at last)
Back to top Go down
dead

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone wanna be rivals   Does anyone wanna be rivals EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:24 am

I'll set this up! looks like it could be an interesting match up
Back to top Go down
Ultraton

Ultraton

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone wanna be rivals   Does anyone wanna be rivals EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:45 am

eamalm wrote:
Ultraton I will be your new rival and you will regret throwing out this challenge. lvl 10 Strength. affraid

wiii!!!!!!! at last!!!!
a str pj...mmm a nice breakfast!!!!

Im lvl 10 too..
so now?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eamalm

eamalm

PostSubject: rivalry   Does anyone wanna be rivals EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:50 pm

Ultraton I will be your new rival and you will regret throwing out this challenge. lvl 10 Strength. affraid
Back to top Go down
jonny17

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone wanna be rivals   Does anyone wanna be rivals EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:26 pm

im lvl6 and im jonny17 but call me jonny lol!
Back to top Go down
Ultraton

Ultraton

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone wanna be rivals   Does anyone wanna be rivals EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:13 pm

jonny17 wrote:
im looking for a rival.im new on this roster so i might not now some things.so if anyone wanna be rivals Message me.

im looking for too,
(maybe i was the one who put the "get out" sing in your locker Razz )
so tell me your lvl and son on..
im lvl 10, name: Ultratón (tech)
Back to top Go down
jonny17

PostSubject: Does anyone wanna be rivals   Does anyone wanna be rivals EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:49 am

im looking for a rival.im new on this roster so i might not now some things.so if anyone wanna be rivals Message me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone wanna be rivals   Does anyone wanna be rivals Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone wanna be rivals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: Friday Night Brawl :: Storylines (FNB Only)-
Jump to: