Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unfinished business...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nemisis

Unfinished business... Empty
PostSubject: Unfinished business...   Unfinished business... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:40 pm

The camera shows "Memphis Maniac" Jay McBang relaxing on the sofa in his office, sipping a beer and watching the show on his TV when there's a knock at the door.

McBang: "It's open."

The door opens and Nemisis enters. His hair is tied back, shades perched on the top of his head. He's wearing a T-shirt with the slogan "40% Talent, 50% Heart, 10% Luck, 100% Champion" with the Monday Morning Mayhem title belt perched on his shoulder.

Nemisis: "Hey bud, not interupting anything am I?"

Jay rises from the sofa as Nemisis enters and the two shake hands.

McBang: "Nope, you're always welcome in here champ. How are you keeping, recovered from last month yet?"
Nemisis: "Pah, that wasn't a tough month, I enjoyed it."
McBang: "You're a pain in my side man, I have to try and keep you healthy and you're out there demanding more matches against more people."
Nemisis: "What can I say, I'm incoragable. Now that you mention demanding matches..."
McBang: "I didn't think you came to play on the X-Box 360... go on..."
Nemisis: "You have to give Hillbilly Bill a title shot, tonight."
McBang: "What, why?"
Nemisis: "It's complicated."
McBang: "How is it complicated, you beat him at Asylum, hence why you have that belt on your shoulder."
Nemisis: "Yeah, but that's the thing, I didn't beat him, he just walked away, there was no fight, no challenge. I've hardly slept since the PVP, and you know why, it's guilt, deep down I know that I didn't defend this title properly, I retained by default, and that sucks as a way to defend that title, it deserves a better legacy than that, and the fans deserve a better ending."
McBang: "Are you done?"
Nemisis: "I think I've made my point."
McBang: "You're not going to let go of this are you?"

Nemisis shakes his head.

McBang: "You're just going to keep coming in here and annoying me until I cave aren't you?"

Nemisis nods his head.

McBang: *sigh* "Fine, but only because I know you're gonna tear it up tonight."
Nemisis: "Don't I always?"
McBang: "That you do bud, that you do. Now that I think about it, we could do with a guy like you in the MOB, interested in signing up?"
Nemisis: "Jay, you know I respect you, and appreciate everything you've done for me, bringing me into MCW and giving me the chance to show everyone what I can do, and someday I'll find a way to repay you for all of it, but this thing between you and McClanachan, and don't take this personally, but it's none of my business. Right now, my business is all about defending this belt like a true champion."
McBang: "Hey, don't worry about it, I know how much being a true champion means to you, so go on, get out of here and get prepared for your title defense against Hillbilly Bill, before I change my mind."
Nemisis: "Thanks man."

Nemisis shakes hands with Jay and leaves, Jay closes the door and grins. There is a knock at the door again. Jay opens it and Nemisis pokes his head in.

Nemisis: "Did I hear correctly that you have an X-Box 360 in here?"
McBang: "Scram!"

Nemisis pulls his head out as Jay slams the door shut and just shakes his head smiling.
Back to top Go down

Unfinished business...
Page 1 of 1