Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling Out Everybody!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Porky

Calling Out Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Calling Out Everybody!   Calling Out Everybody! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 4:14 pm

(Walks Up to Katy)

Super Porky: "Look, I'm tired of being mistreated on Friday Night Brawl. I am the greatest athlete on FNB and in all of MCW. (Points to Belly) Nobody can get a physique like mine! Losers like Bhaal, allencena, and KDCKiller don't even need to be on FNB. That need to go to that other loser show on MCW."

Katy: "Porky...don't you..."

Super Porky: (Interrupts) "It's Super Porky to you!"

Announcer: "Oh My God, Super Porky just grabbed Katy by her hair and gave her a Pork Chop!"

(Katy laying on the ground)

(Super Porky picks Mic off the ground)

Super Porky: (Stares in camera) "Listen all Friday Night Brawl Wrestlers. Super Porky has arrived! If you want to get served a PORK CHOP...make sure to bring a napkin...because when I get done, your going to need that napkin to wipe those tears out of your eyes!"

(Super Porky drops Mic on ground and Walks Off)
Back to top Go down
geneo

geneo

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Everybody!   Calling Out Everybody! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:16 am

But whats that!?
Someone pushes him back out of the backstagearea.
OOHH its il geneo and he takes of the mic.

il geneo: Thats big words for an newbe like you! I think the only think you can do is hit womans. You are the bigest looser here in by MCW and i will show you that clearly!

Than il geneo drops the mic and push super porky down to the ring.

I hope thats OK for you super porky!? When you donĀ“t like it you have only to say someting.
MFG Geneo
Back to top Go down
Super Porky

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Everybody!   Calling Out Everybody! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:21 pm

(Later on in the Evening)

(il Geneo is walking to the dressing room)

WHAM!!!

Announcer: What is this? What is going on here? Somebody get him help!

(2 Masked Men are clobbering il Geneo on the ground)

Announcer: What is going on here? Why is Super Porky here?

(Super Porky walks up besides the 2 masked men and starts laughing)

Super Porky: (Rubbing his belly) Guess you should be talking too much because others will hear you il Geneo!

(Super Porky still laughing)

Announcer: Oh my god. Super Porky is getting payback! And he's got 2 accomplices helping him.

(Super Porky picks up il Geneo and the two masked men begins to give him a CON CHAIR TO)

Announcer: (Yelling) SOMEBODY STOP THIS!

(Scene cuts out as the two masked men finishes delivering a Con Chair To to the head of il Geneo)
Back to top Go down
dead

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Everybody!   Calling Out Everybody! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:46 am

This rivalry will be pretty boring to watch because y'alls WS is soooo far apart... cna anyone else answer Porky's challenge?
Back to top Go down
Bhaal

Bhaal

PostSubject: Answering to Super Porky   Calling Out Everybody! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Black image appears in the screen.

Bhaal: The Lord of Murder is not one for good actions and even enjoys when someone backstabs another. But to attack one person for no reason... Bhaal wants blood... YOU, Super Porky, WILL SHOW DUE RESPECT... TO ME!!!!

BLOOD... WILL... FLOW...
Back to top Go down
Super Porky

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Everybody!   Calling Out Everybody! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:39 pm

(While Backstage with Katy)

Katy: Bhaal appeared on the screen last week saying your blood will flow? What will you do to answer him?

Super Porky: You know Bhaal, you seem to have words out of context. Murder? More less like SLAUGHTER, as I will introduce my new Bar-B-Q sauce on your carcass when I get done slaughtering you in the ring.

Katy: And what's the name of that Sauce, Porky?

Super Porky: That's Mister Porky to you Katy! And my "Pork Chop" special is on this evening's entree!

(Super Porky drops the mic on the ground)
Back to top Go down
m1streated

m1streated

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Everybody!   Calling Out Everybody! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:34 pm

ur pretty caught up in that gimmick im guessing porky
Back to top Go down
http://ide.synthasite.com/ide/index.jsp?siteid=8a4986cc1f9770a20
Bhaal

Bhaal

PostSubject: Answering to Super Porky   Calling Out Everybody! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:47 pm

Black image appears in the screen.

Bhaal: I can't wait for the opportunity to judge you... For all you abilities, you are still just a mortal... And as such you should respect all above and below your station. Maybe your trial for worthiness will come soon... maybe it will come much, much later... But almost certainly it will involve blood... As a humbling way for you... Or me...

Anyway, maybe the Abyss will grace us with a simple match, though I can't wait for the opportunity for a First Blood Match with you..."

BLOOD... WILL... FLOW...
Back to top Go down
Super Porky

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Everybody!   Calling Out Everybody! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:45 pm

(Bhaal is set to come into the ring)

(Video Starts playing on the Giant Screen)

Super Porky: My friend Bhaal, I hope you have been training for my ass whooping I'm going to give you. Mi Hombre, I have been pumping up to eat your flesh. Check out this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbv5uBx8XZM

Super Porky: Be prepared. I got my hot sauce ready for your flesh!
Back to top Go down
Bhaal

Bhaal

PostSubject: Answering to Super Porky   Calling Out Everybody! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:35 pm

Black image appears on screen.

Bhaal: "I must confess... Although I can't wait to judge you, the images you sent made think you might have a chance at winning... After all, even Bhaal, if hit by a 700 pounds hog might suffer an injury... Maybe you should think about signing in a gym... Don't want you to die in the ring from an heart attack, pork chop... MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

BLOOD... WILL... FLOW...
Back to top Go down
Super Porky

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Everybody!   Calling Out Everybody! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:41 pm

(Super Porky's Music Is Playing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOJlX1DAmIs

(Super Porky Comes Onto the Stage with the Mic in his hand)

Super Porky: Somebody told me that Bhaal was saying I needed to go to a gym. Seems to me that he needs to go to a gym, as I have an undefeated record against him.

(Crowd starts booing)

Super Porky: You see, Bhaal didn't want to wait til this Friday, that he has challenged me TWICE and each time, he felt the wrath of the PORK CHOP!

(Crowd starts Booing)

Super Porky: You see Senora Bhaal, this is a MAN's league. And when I beat you...I'm going to send you back to the *beep* line! You see, I want to challenge you to a "DIAPER MATCH".

(Announcer: What the hell is a "Diaper Match")

Super Porky: Your probably asking yourself, what is a "Diaper Match"? The rules are plain and simple. The winner must make the loser wear a diaper, make him suck his thumb, and call him "DADDY!"

(Crowd starts Booing)

Super Porky: I challenge you to sign the contract with Memphis. Then you'll really find out who's YOUR DADDY and WHO'S THE B*TCH in the Federation!

(Crowd Boo's Loudly)

Super Porky: (The two masked men brings LiL Z to the stage) Look who's wearing a diaper and calling me daddy already.

(Announcer: OMG! That's Bhaal's partner!

Super Porky: (Starts Slapping LiL Z) See what happens when you mess with Porky!
Back to top Go down
Bhaal

Bhaal

PostSubject: Continuing the challenge   Calling Out Everybody! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:45 am

(All of the arena goes pitch black. And when the light is turned on again, Bhaal is standing right behind Super Porky.)

Bhaal: "You touched one half of Death's Hands..."

(Bhaal performs a Slashed Throat on Super Porky.)

Bhaal: "Yes, I have challenged you, and yes you have defeated me twice..."

(Bhaal performs another Slashed Throat on Super Porky.)

Bhaal: "I will only judge you, worthy or unworthy..."

(Bhaal performs yet another Slashed Throat on Super Porky.)

Bhaal: "All else is of little importance... Except, maybe, if you would like a tag team match... Death's Hands vs. Super Porky and his partner, Sweet and Sour BBQ Gravvy..."

(Bhaal performs a Lay With The Dead, as the arena goes dark again. When the light is back again, both members of Death's Hands are nowhere to be seen. A voice echoes all around... "BLOOD... WILL... FLOW...")
Back to top Go down
Super Porky

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Everybody!   Calling Out Everybody! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:00 pm

(While Backstage with Katy)

Katy: I seen yesterday that Bhaal gave you a "Throat Slash". Are you okay?

Super Porky: Yesterday? A Throat Slash? What is Bhaal now? Bhaal Benoit? Wait...Chris Bhaal? I got a better one....THE BHAALTAKER! He didn't even do nothing to nobody. Maybe Porky Pig. But that was Super Porky out there.

Katy: Then who was that out there?

Super Porky: Well you see Katy, this guy Bhaaaaaalllll...or whatever his name. He wishes he can even lick my hairy back. The guy's got a peanut brain and he only imagines he can beat me.

Katy: What are you going to do about this?

Super Porky: I issued the challenge. I want to fight him in a DIAPER MATCH. So answer the challenge.

Katy: So are you calling him out?

Super Porky: Unless he's scare of Senor Porky!

(Super Porky walks away)

Katy: I guess you have a challenge for the next PPV. We'll see what Bhaal say's about that.
Back to top Go down
Bhaal

Bhaal

PostSubject: About the Diaper Match   Calling Out Everybody! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:59 am

Bhaal: "It is with amusement that I listen to the words of Super Porky... I am Bhaal, LORD OF MURDER... My trials are by blood, endurance, the grave... When I listen to your words, Super Porky, I can only think of you as a wrestler who cannot control his bodily functions... There are doctors available to treat the likes of you... I reject something as ridiculous as a Diaper Match, for such a thing can only be imagined by someone who should be in a mental institution... or maybe cut down on the chilli and tacos... When you think you can control your own bowels, and you exercise enough so you won't die of an heart attack in the middle in the arena... When you think you can take it like a man, and be judged by blood... Then you can talk to me... Until then... take care of your health... We wouldn't want you to die in your sleep... MWAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Back to top Go down
Super Porky

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Everybody!   Calling Out Everybody! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:55 am

(Super Porky comes to the ring)

(Crowd starts booing)

Super Porky: Okay! Okay! Calm down! All you Porkilites!

Super Porky: This guy named Bhaal...the master of scarying little kids. Let me tell you something, you 30 year old kid in a Halloween costume.

(Crowd starts laughing)

Super Porky: I know can be imaginitive, living in your mom's basement. You have a lot of time to yourself because you've been caged down there all your life. Let Porky tell you this. Come wrestle me wherever you want. Whatever type of match you want. Whether it be a "Take Off Your Costume" Match or a "Who Plays More War Craft" match.

(Crowd starts laughing)

Super Porky: To me, you look like an extra for a Star Wars Film. You pick the time, place, match, whatever.

(Crowd starts cheering)

Super Porky: Just make sure your "COCONUTS" drop before you come see the Pork. Because the Pork will make you tell Scotty to BEAM YOUR BEHIND BACK UP so quick, you'd drop your costume on the way up. Remember....ANYTIME....ANYPLACE.....ANYWHERE.
Back to top Go down
Bhaal

Bhaal

PostSubject: To be continued   Calling Out Everybody! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:31 am

Bhaal: "Let me tell you about costumes... I may wear a cloak... But you, my friend... You hide behind a costume yourself... You know, doctors say that some people hide behind their food... Well, looking at you, you either hide behind your food, or your hide behind a thick layer of fat... But enough of this... I hereby make an official request to powers in charge... I challenge Super Porky for a First Blood Match, as I grow tired of all this nonsense... And if he should we the match, and be judged worthy, at least I hope he has learned something... If not, he should at least think about taking an IQ test..."
Back to top Go down
Super Porky

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Everybody!   Calling Out Everybody! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:00 pm

(Super Porky is headed down to the ring)

Katy: So Bhaal has finally answered your challenge. Are you going to accept his First Blood Match?

Super Porky: Does poor people accept Government assistance? Do anyone ever turn away Ed McMahon at their door with a check? This is a FREE win. Of course I accept. But on one condition. I want it to be a 2 out of 3 falls match. I want a First Blood Match, so Bhaal can go wash that costume that he's had on longer than Osama Bin Laden. Secondly, I want a Submission Match, because I want Bhaal to know who's his Daddy is. And a Single Fall match.

Katy: So are you issuing a 2 out of 3 falls match, Super Porky?

Super Porky: If he's man enough to get out of his cartoon-ish costume. Come on Bhaal. Sign the contract with Jay.

Katy: Well, we'll see what the GM says about this.
Back to top Go down
Bhaal

Bhaal

PostSubject: 2 out of 3   Calling Out Everybody! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:34 am

Bhaal: "Don't worry, by friend... I will answer you challenge... In fact, it is already being taken care of..."
Back to top Go down
dead

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Everybody!   Calling Out Everybody! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:48 am

I'm going to mix and match these rp's y'all have posted and show you how I'm going to bring this about.... there will be a 3 Stages of Hell match at the Supershow between the two of you, and I see this going into next season. Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Bhaal

Bhaal

PostSubject: Answer   Calling Out Everybody! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:54 pm

Yes, it is all well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Everybody!   Calling Out Everybody! Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling Out Everybody!