Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beaten but not broken

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rexryder

Beaten but not broken Empty
PostSubject: Beaten but not broken   Beaten but not broken EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:43 pm

The camera crew follows Katy to the back where Rex Ryder is destroying the backstage area. As the crew arrives, he is seen grabbing one of teh officials by teh collar.

Rex: "Where are they!"

Official: "I... I don't know. I don't think they're here yet"

Rex: "You see them before I do, you give them a message for me."

Official: "Wha...what?"

Rex: "You tell them..."

Katy: "Rex, where is your partner?"

Rex: "Give me that!"

He grabs the mic and glares at her until she runs off then grabs the camera and pulls it in close.

Rex: "MOB, you want to attack me. Lay me out? You want to attack my partner? You can't earn your title shot? You woke up a sleeping beast. You want to start something? Congratulations, you just bought yourselves a one way ticket to the funeral home! If either one of you have the guts, meet me in the ring tonight. Partner or no partner, tonight, one of you, or both of you, are leaving on a stretcher!"
Back to top Go down

Beaten but not broken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: Monday Morning Mayhem :: Roleplays (For MMM only)-
Jump to: