Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On to bigger and better things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
taj1ri

On to bigger and better things Empty
PostSubject: On to bigger and better things   On to bigger and better things EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:52 pm

--Taj1ri walks through a door into the arena wearing a pair of black dress shoes, black slacks, a button up white t-shirt buttoned up all but two of the buttons, and a pair of black sunglasses. The Interpreter walks in behind him wearing his usual casual business dress suit and a duffle bag. They walk down around the arena until they find the locker room. They enter into the locker room and the interpreter begins unpacking the things while Taj1ri sits in a chair.--

Interpreter--"You could help me with this stuff."

--Taj1ri raises his left hand to the interpreter and says some words in japanese.--

Interpreter--"Ever since you became the number one contender for the Mayhem belt you've been all lazy and star struck. Oh well, you're paying me more so what do I have to complain about?"

--The interpreter continues to unpack the things and when he finishes he sits next to Taj1ri--

Interpreter--"We have another invitational match tonight are you going to prepare?"

--Taj1ri turns on the t.v. showing some matches from previous shows while speaking in japanese.--

Interpreter--"So you are saying that tonight is the last night of the Invitational?" --pause as he listens for more words from Taj1ri--"Oh ok, I understand now. You want to prepare to the max for the fight against Nemesis."

--Taj1ri begins getting dressed for his match. When he is done he speaks further.--

Interpreter--"You want to be at ringside tonight for the title match to watch Nemesis first hand? That's very smart. Let's do it. I'm sure they won't stop us because we won't 'do' anything just sit with the announcers and watch."

--Both make their way to the ring.--
Back to top Go down

On to bigger and better things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: Monday Morning Mayhem :: Roleplays (For MMM only)-
Jump to: