Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Throwing Down the Gauntlet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rexryder

Throwing Down the Gauntlet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwing Down the Gauntlet   Throwing Down the Gauntlet EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:45 pm

A smile crept across his face

Rex: I guess that means you left your partner alone.

He drops the mic and heads to the back with the chair in hand.
Back to top Go down
omerta187

omerta187

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Down the Gauntlet   Throwing Down the Gauntlet EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:34 pm

Omerta appers on screen sitting in the back of a limo with a bottle of crystal and a huge cigar.

Omerta:Rex. well as you can see im not at the building right now lets just say i had some business to take care of.so a match with you forget aboutit!!! i all ready have a match tonight.
you see im aready done with you!! my match is with your tag partner ahhhhhh whats his name it doesnt matter. whats matters now is who you have a match with now so ill just let him come out now so.

hey driver pull over here that guy owes me a bunch of money.
omerta screaming as he gets out the limo
Omerta:hey you!!you owe me 10 grand get back here dont think you can get away from me!!!
get back here!!!
with that the screen goes blank.
Back to top Go down
rexryder

PostSubject: Throwing Down the Gauntlet   Throwing Down the Gauntlet EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:29 pm

Rex walks past the wrestler as they are returning to the back from their match with a microphone in hand. He gets in the ring adn the ref starts to question him.

Rex: "I suggest you get the hell out of my ring before I send you on an express trip to the emergency room."

The ref get's out of the ring as Rex paces in the ring.

Rex: "I am not a happy man. I lost. I let the Boss down. I let the MCW down. You see, we don't need to be saved by you, Mr. M. We don't need you to 'rescue' us.This is nothing personal. Too much power in one man's hands is never a good thing. So this is what I propose, you send me that thug Omerta and I'll not go into the back and drag him to the ring. But let's not make it a standard match."

He smiles

Rex: "Omerta, you beat me last week. But I gave you one hell of a fight. So let's do this. You, me, Iron Man match, and I am not leaving until I get an answer."

He slips outto the ring and grabs a chair, get's back into the ring and sits.

Rex: "Times wasting, tick tock."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Down the Gauntlet   Throwing Down the Gauntlet Empty

Back to top Go down

Throwing Down the Gauntlet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: Monday Morning Mayhem :: Roleplays (For MMM only)-
Jump to: