Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Juggalotus's announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dead

Juggalotus's announcement Empty
PostSubject: Juggalotus's announcement   Juggalotus's announcement EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:31 am

So no one is suprised...and to show you that y'all aren't the only ones who has to post created works.

Juggalotus comes out to a standing ovation. He waves half-heartedly at the crowd as he makes his way down to the ring!
Juggalotus: How are all my maniacs doing?

The crowd cheers loudly!

Juggalotus: Good...for me...not so much. The fights that I had with Ufo Wizard.... they took more of a toll then I thought...then anyone thought. The last two weeks... I've been half here in the ring... it cost me one match... but atleast I'll end on a good note.

The crowd goes to complete silence.

Juggalotus: That's right...end. During the match with Ufo Wizard at the Pay-per-view... I hurt my back...badly.... Apparently.... three discs have slipped and two more have ruptured from a sledgehammer shot...that apprently got too close. Everyone thought it was bruising and soreness but... it's much...much more. The doctors say...that IF they fix my back, I can no longer wrestle, but if I choose continue to compete.... to fight my heart out for this company I love, for the fans who love me... for the titles...for glory... I wil lsoon fine myself...not able to walk.

The camera pans around the arena... several people are crying... some looked horrified.

Juggalotus: I was offered by Aaron to... to take on a "manager role" of sorts. I told him I couldn't do it... that it'd be too hard to watch and manage... but never again wrestle. I told him no... if I was leaving... I wa sleaving for good.

The crowd starts chanting "Don't go Jugga!" Juggalotus starts crying from this.

Juggalotus: I know! I don't want to go either! But there's two things I gotta say before I leave. 1) Ufo Wizard... I'm sorry for what happened to your sister... this war we had.... you won.

The crowd has a mixed reaction from this.

Juggalotus: the second thing is very simple. I want you all to remember this; whenever a man like Juggalotus leaves, there ahs to be another Juggalo or Juggaloholic right behind him. So don't be discouraged... WICKED CLOWNS NEVER DIE!

With that, Juggalotus drops the mic and throws his hands up... in a great deal of pain it seems. The crowd is going crazy, still chanting "Don't go Jugga" Juggalotus leaves the ring and starts up the ramp. He gets to the top... and performs a Violent-J Neckcutter for the fans one last time! Jugga goes behind the curtain...never to be seen again....
Back to top Go down

Juggalotus's announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: Monday Morning Mayhem :: Roleplays (For MMM only)-
Jump to: