Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

homepage update?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valumart

Valumart

homepage update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: homepage update?   homepage update? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:51 am

lol^^ okay, think about it Wink as soon as you reached a decision please tell me Smile

(bad thing is: in 2 and a half weeks my final exams in school begin...my mother is convinced, I'd have to learn a hell lot, so I probably am gonna be on just once day...just telling^^)
Back to top Go down
dead

homepage update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: homepage update?   homepage update? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:40 am

Homepage is updated! It's been a crazy week this week so the webpage and show were both lacking. Sorry about this! I'm thinking about taking you up on your offer to write the review articles :-P
Back to top Go down
Valumart

Valumart

homepage update? Empty
PostSubject: homepage update?   homepage update? EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:32 am

when will the homepage be updated again? Last mondays results are still not up, and Travis Sparkes question to Aaron 7 days ago is still not answered...just saying this might e a good idea Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

homepage update? Empty
PostSubject: Re: homepage update?   homepage update? Empty

Back to top Go down

homepage update?
Page 1 of 1