Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking A Sleeping Giant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Biggfoot

Biggfoot

Waking A Sleeping Giant Empty
PostSubject: Waking A Sleeping Giant   Waking A Sleeping Giant EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:04 pm

*Backstage Katy is sitting next to her camera*

Biggfoot: Hey you. Get your camera and get over here I have something to say.

Katy: But my cameraman is on break.

Biggfoot: I don't care. Don't make me ask you again.

*Katy picks up the camera and goes over to Biggfoot*

Biggfoot: Rex...Rex...Rex...I thought I made myself self clear. Don't talk the talk if you can't back it up. We were on our way to winning our match last week until your little MPD friends showed up and interfered. Figures you would need help. I can understand the fear that I put into you. I know you know that you can't beat me and you and your partner can't beat me and Omerta. I know this. Then you opened your mouth again and said I was nothing more than Jay and Omertas "dancing puppet"

*Biggfoot grabs the camera from Katy and puts it right to his face*

Bigfoot: You my friend have made a big mistake. I am no ones puppet. I am the most dominant force here in MCW. You have no idea what you have done. You have woken a sleeping giant. At the PPV we WILL be the last team standing and we WILL get those title belts. But I am making it my personal mission to destroy you. You say that what ever doesn't kill you make you stronger? I don't think so. You are going to feel pain that you have never felt before. They will have to carry your lifeless body from the ring when I'm through with you. You will learn the hard way what happens to someone when they call me out. And let this be a lesson to everybody. DO NOT...I repeat...DO NOT disrespect me. Or you too will feel the wrath of Biggfoot.

*Biggfoot drops the camera and there's nothing but static on the screen*
Back to top Go down

Waking A Sleeping Giant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: Monday Morning Mayhem :: Roleplays (For MMM only)-
Jump to: