Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New guy in the town

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slippery Jim

New guy in the town Empty
PostSubject: New guy in the town   New guy in the town EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:28 am

The camera is closing to a piece of european armour.

The voice behind the scene slowly says:

"Hello, my dear audience

Do you see this armour? A long time ago this was the sign of heroes. Noble knights fought for the heart of their lovely ladies. They killed creutures from the depth of hells and brang the light to the dark places. They brang that light to grey creutures.

Now, let me be short. There will be no more light. No more noble paladins to save the most precious part of your body. Oh, and I'm not speaking about your poor empty heads.

The pedestal with armours is falling with a loud sound. A person wearing grey outfit with a picture of a rat ob his back picks up the helmet.

Once again, no more paladins. No more national guard. No more marines. No more mommys to run to and cry for a whole evening.

The stranger throw away the helmet.

When I will come for you there will be only you and pain. The pain will be as long as you could possibly endure. Then you will rest. Well, medically it is called a pain shock. But for you this is your only priceless ticket to being unconscious. Your only way not to feel and not to see what is happening to your limbs. Imagine your leg, Now imagine a grasshopper. Oops. The knee is watching to another side. Guess what? That was me.

Oh, sorry for my lack of attention. I forgot to introduce myself to your lovely little ears (soon they will be cut off as a trophy but this is not my main objective).

The name is Slippery Jim. I've come to this forsaken town from a disgusting little place called Shelby county for only one purpose. PAIN. Simple, isn't it? Simple enough so that your only little mid-ear convolutions (which you wrongfully call a brain) can understand.

Why Slippery? You know you will try to break free. Actually, you will try to catch me and beat me up. Being honest with you, if you ever knew what I'm going to do, you would definitly prefer to make a scarecrow out of me for your useless garden. Now this is where the nickname "Slippery" come in hand. You won't catch me. Well you'll try. But this attempts are meaningless. You won't see me. Your eyes will probably dangle on the last thin nerve.

And oh I can assure you we will be in a very close touch. That would be the only feeling left after a few minutes in my world. Feeling of your pain will be a great pleasure for me. As for you... Oh... I will keep you concious as long as i can. Then you rest in a hospital. Then you go back and I make the same bad thing. Then you go to the hospital once again...

Oh, what a lovely circle of life!

The stranger makes an innocent face and later waves goodbuy with a sarcastical grin.
Back to top Go down

New guy in the town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: Monday Morning Mayhem :: Roleplays (For MMM only)-
Jump to: