Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Press Conference

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dead

Press Conference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Press Conference   Press Conference EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:28 pm

Koko: Let's start with the leaders for your statements. Thanks to a coin flip backstage, Aaron will go first.

Aaron goes up to the podium, with mixtures of boos and cheers for the boss.

Aaron: Thank you Koko, for setting up this press conference. My fellow Maniacs, we are at a crossroads here in MCW. Though you may not realize it yet, how this war ends will be more then just the end of a power struggle and who's in charge, but what will happen to the fed as well. Jay wants the hardcore style, and I think that we could be sucessful with it, but we would loose the fans we've gained by being a good WRESTLING show! Jay... I promised you I would tell you the answer to your challenge here. I, reluctantly, accept your offer of an Asylum match... if you win, then you can take complete control of what happens on the shows, who you sign, everything! But...if you loose the match.. not only will I have control over rather or not your fired...but you WILL be fired! *A mixture of cheers and boos*.

Koko: Thank you Aaron. And now, General manager, Jay McBang

Jay: Thank you again Koko. Aaron, what you don't understand is that we are NOT in the '80's anymore! Wrestling has to evolve with the times, and in times where people beat each other up because it's Wensday, we, as entertainers and athletes, must adapt to it! THAT'S why the hardcore style is so important. I'm not saying we should always have Extreme matches every night for every match; I'm saying that we have to give the fans what they want. And Aaron, as far as firing me goes, all you did was give me a little extra boost to make sure I don't loose!

This is Aaron and Jay's part. Valumart; edit your's if you like.
Back to top Go down
Biggfoot

Biggfoot

Press Conference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Press Conference   Press Conference EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:30 pm

Biggfoot: You know...talk is cheap. The tag team "champions" have been talking for weeks and have done nothing to back up their words. Now it's put up or shut up time. Every threat...every challenge...every time you opened your pathetic mouths all come down to this. Just by looking at you chumps now I can tell you're scared. You won't have your little buddies there to help you out this time. It's just you two so-called "champions" against the most dominant team here in MCW. No one will be surprised when we are the last team standing and your new Maniac Tag Champions.
Back to top Go down
omerta187

omerta187

Press Conference Empty
PostSubject: Omertas   Press Conference EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:37 pm

We The MOB , was ,is and forever after the most powerful gang to ever come into wrestling and this so called police wants to stop us. Why you ask? I'll tell ya. you all are scared of what we bring.Volience and blood shed that the fans want and with us thats what the get and the MPD doesnt like it why cause they aint tuff enough to handle us they be cowards forget aboutit!!!
and at the ppv those tag belts the MPD have are going to be The MOBs cause everybody in this arena knows crime does pay and its goin to pay The MOB when we take the title belts off yous!!! cause after the ppv The MOB plans on being the last ones stannin and the MPD will Sleepin Wit tha Fishes!!!!

Omerta then spits and flips off the MPD!!!
Back to top Go down
Valumart

Valumart

Press Conference Empty
PostSubject: Press Conference   Press Conference EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:59 pm

this post is for all participants of the press conference, so they can post their speeches Smile

Well, what I have to say is very little…The MOB has shown its dominance in the last few weeks…I had a lot to do with that, I decimated Tmac last Friday, although he got out lucky that time. Together with cage I decimated Tmac and el cometa the week before, and I will give one last prove of my dominant status in this fed at the ppv, when I will beat El cometa one last time for the title! And Aaron: It doesn't really matter, whether you let me fight in a hardcore match or not...the only difference this makes, is the status of my opponents injuries! And seeing I don't like El Cometa that much, I'd love to see a good stipulation added to our match. But, of course, your noble ass won't agree with this. Well, I don't care. What I care about is to see el cometa at the PPV lying in a pool of blood, and this blood won't be mine...and it will come there no matter whether this is gonna be a special stiuplated match or not...

Last edited by Valumart on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Press Conference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Press Conference   Press Conference Empty

Back to top Go down

Press Conference
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: Monday Morning Mayhem :: Roleplays (For MMM only)-
Jump to: