Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biggfoot: Continued Rivalry?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dead

Biggfoot: Continued Rivalry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biggfoot: Continued Rivalry?   Biggfoot: Continued Rivalry? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:24 am

Rex; I do like this idea, let me give it some thought (since i wanted to get you and acrolyth seperated so he can fight for the maniac title). Biggfoot and you can also fight for a shot at a title or something. Let me give it some though though!
Back to top Go down
rexryder

Biggfoot: Continued Rivalry? Empty
PostSubject: Biggfoot: Continued Rivalry?   Biggfoot: Continued Rivalry? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:20 am

First I want to say I enjoy the rivalry that's been setup, even though you keep crushing Rex LOL

For next season, I want to continue the rivalry specifically with Biggfoot if Jay thinks it's good for the fed and you would like to continue. It's a David vs Goliath sort of thing and I think there is potential there whether it's in tag matches or singles. Maybe at the end of Season 4, it can culminate in an I-Quit match, since Rex keeps saying he will never give up.

Jay/Biggfoot, what do you think?
Back to top Go down

Biggfoot: Continued Rivalry?
Page 1 of 1