Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the big moment (PPV rp)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
taj1ri

the big moment  (PPV rp) Empty
PostSubject: the big moment (PPV rp)   the big moment  (PPV rp) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:24 pm

--Taj1ri was sitting in a chair in a locker room he found that was empty somewhere in the arena. He had blocked the door so no one could get in. The interpreter was banging on the door from the other side.--

Interpreter--"Let me in friend! I'm here to help! Come on, I know you have the nervous jitters about this being your biggest match, but I'm here let me in and we can get you over this nervousness."

--Taj1ri yelled from inside the locker room to his interpreter. He puts one arm around his stomach and rests the other elbow on that arm and begins to bite his fingernails--or what's left of them--as he gently rocks back and forth.--

Interpreter--"Well fine then! You just sit up in there like a baby and not get ready so you can lose this match. I don't wanna hear it from you when I said I told you so."

--Katy was walking by and overheard what was going on so she walked up to the Interpreter.--

Katy--"Hey, what's going on?"

--She said in a whisper.--

Interpreter--"He's locked up in there and won't let me in so we can go over the strategy to beat Nemisis."

--Katy nodded and then crossed her arms over her chest as she thought for a moment.--

Kay--"Lemme try." She cleared her throat, "Taj1ri! It's Katy, let us in so we can talk to you about your match."

--Taj1ri stood up and walked over to the door and spoke more japanese.--

Interpreter--"He said he will only talk to you and no one else, not even the camera people."

--Katy rolled her eyes and dropped her arms and nodded.--

Katy--"Deal, now open up!"

--Taj1ri moved the stuff out of the way and opened the door to let Katy slide in. He shut the door behind her. He was in his ring attire and watching videos of Nemisis on the t.v. in the locker room.--

Katy--"What's wrong Taj1ri? Why are you acting like this? I have never seen you act like this before. What's gotten into you?"

--Taj1ri pointed to Nemisis on the t.v. and then he started improving some stuff. He got on the chair and then acted all buff and then jumped off the chair and looked up to where he was standing on the chair and then started cowering. He put his hands around his throat making noises and then he fell to the ground and laid there.--

--Katy tried to keep from laughing as he did all that stuff. When he was done she helped him up.--

Katy--"That was funny. So what if he's bigger than you. That hasn't stopped you from getting on this amazing win streak and over coming all these people to get to where you are. It's been kind of impressive."

--she said with a sly wink. This made Taj1ri go crazy on the inside. He smiled really big and then walked around like a macho man, chest puffed out.--

--Katy laughed as she rolled her eyes--

Katy--"Come on tough guy, go out to your match and make Nemisis say I quit."

--Taj1ri opened the door and let her out. He followed her and shook the Interpreter's hand and spoke some japanese as Katy walked away.--

Interpreter--"She didn't kiss you! You weasel! You better be thinging about beating Nemisis instead of her or you'll lose and look like a chump."

--Taj1ri smirked as they made their way to the ring.--
Back to top Go down

the big moment (PPV rp)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: Monday Morning Mayhem :: Roleplays (For MMM only)-
Jump to: