Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top 15 12/6/08

Go down 

Do you like these rankings?
Yes
Top 15 12/6/08 I_vote_lcap90%Top 15 12/6/08 I_vote_rcap
 90% [ 9 ]
No
Top 15 12/6/08 I_vote_lcap10%Top 15 12/6/08 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
dead

Top 15 12/6/08 Empty
PostSubject: Top 15 12/6/08   Top 15 12/6/08 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:06 pm

1) King Morpheus- The First Maniac Champion, the first #1. He already has an advantage over the #1 contender! He may be a champion for a long time.

2)El Cometa Jalapeno- Though he didn’t win the Maniac Championship on Monday, he became #1 contender on Saturday Night for the title. Can El Cometa bring the title to Monday Nights?

3) MALHA- Won a very close match to get into the second round of the Mayham Championship tournament!

4) Jim daggerthuggert- Got into the tournament, after an oversite by Jay McBang. He will have a special referee in Quinn Hardy when he faces A5 next week!

5) Erik the Nightmare- Also won a close match to make it into the second round. Someone has to come third though

6) City Boi- Got a second chance and took the most of it, winning his way into the second round, but has to face the man he lost to in the first place. Could the 2nd time be the charm?

7) Juggalotus- Fought his way into the second round of the brawler tournament in an impressive showing

Cool Mega Warrior- It was iffy, but he got in! He’ll face this week’s number 3 next week

9) A5- It took a second chance, but A5 is in the next round. How will he do against this week’s #2 next week?

10) Mysterious Ray Mysterio - Came to MCW and landed on Saturday night’s! Is in the second round of the brawler tournament after a great match!

11) Nemisis- Won in a great match! He is finally starting out on his own and live up to his fathers name here in MCW!

12) Omerta 187- He’s a mob looking guy who got himself into the tournament and made it to the second round. What can we expect from the man from Brooklyn?

13) Bajarki- In the battle of the weirdly named, Bjarki came out on top and continued into the next round of the tournament

14) Donaven Cage- performed like a well-oiled machine and is in the second round. Who knows how far he’ll make it

15) Glasbilen- Strange individual, but a very good wrestler as he makes his way into the second round! Can he beat the man at #8?
Back to top Go down

Top 15 12/6/08
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: Top of the Charts :: Top 15 in Fed-
Jump to: