Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another step towards the belt...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nemisis

Another step towards the belt... Empty
PostSubject: Another step towards the belt...   Another step towards the belt... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 8:33 pm

Katy is standing in the interview area smiling at the camera.

Katy: "Hi there everyone, I'm here live in the Maniac Arena. Last week we saw four quarter finals take place in the continuing run in to naming the first Mayhem Champion. City Boi, MALHA, Nemisis and HADUKEN all progressed into next week's semi-final matches, but tonight they will team up with another member of the final four in a tag team showcase. I'm joined by Nemisis to discuss last week's win, his thoughts on getting to the semi-final."

Nemisis enters the shot wearing a "Rise of the Maniacs" Promotional PPV T Shirt and his hair tied back.

Katy: "Nemisis, how are you feeling after last week's match?"
Nemisis: "I'm feeling good Katy, I'm on a roll right now and I'm still just warming up."
Katy: "You mean there's more to come?"
Nemisis: "Oh I'm only just getting started. You see, my father used to say a match can last two minutes or two hours but they all end in the same three seconds. Two weeks ago, sixteen men were twelve seconds away from becoming the first Mayhem Champion. I've got the first six seconds I needed to get me this far, and here on in I'm six away from being able to put that belt around my waist."
Katy: "What are your thoughts on this week's tag team showcase ahead of your semi-final match next week?"
Nemisis: "It's a great chance to scope out the competition. We're all the new guys here, everyone's got their own styles so any chance you get to see someone in action is a bonus, and the best way to do that is in the ring."
Katy: "What sort of boost would winning the tag team match give you over your opponents going into the semi-finals?"
Nemisis: "Everything and nothing. It's all how you look at it, or how you want to spin it. Win and ride the confidence into next week, lose and use it to learn and come back better. This tag match may not mean anything in terms of prestige or acclaim, but whatever happens, each one of us will use it to get whatever edge we can."
Katy: "There have been a couple of reporters who have been saying that while you have shown great talent in the ring but you're not capable of turning that talent into wins in big matches."

Nemisis rolls his eyes.

Nemisis: "Critics are critics for a reason, they find things to criticise. Just because I didn't set the world on fire at the age of fifteen, they instantly decide I'm never going to live up to my father's legacy. What do I think about it, I don't. These guys are pimply faced teenagers who haven't stepped into that ring, haven't bleed the hard way, haven't spent days studying wrestling matches, haven't spent months rehabbing a knee injury. I started using the Silencer as a message to those people, a submission manuever to silence the critics, but it never will, there will always be someone who says I'm not as good as I could be, even when I'm being inducted into the Hall of Fame. And I will become a Hall of Famer, I will become the wrestler, I know I can be and I will become a world champion. Watch this space."

Nemisis motions around his waist before walking off.
Back to top Go down

Another step towards the belt...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: Monday Morning Mayhem :: Roleplays (For MMM only)-
Jump to: