Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why did you come out?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
City Boi

why did you come out? Empty
PostSubject: Why did you come out?   why did you come out? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:48 am

The camera is following City Boi, who couldn't help but notice Bigfoot and Omerta187 talking. City Boi pauses and the starts to put on a sly smirk. City Boi then heads into a locker room with know name tag identifying who's locker room it is. (Later on in the show) City Boi exits the locker room while the anonymous person exits the building before they can figure out who it is.

Katy: City Boi who was that mysterious person in the locker room with you?

City Boi: (Sarcastically) Someone was in there with me??? Naaaaaaa....

Katy: Come on City Boi we just seen somebody exit this locker room and out the building now who was it.

City Boi: You know Katy I admire your determination. Let's just say mama didn't raise no suckers, but trust me that is not important. What's important is what i'm gonna do to Omerta187 once I get my hands on him at the pay-per-view! It will be a site for sore eyes trust and believe me. So parents I suggests that you block the television sets and children I suggests you get your black boxes ready b/c it's ashy knucks time.....OU-RA!!!

City Boi then puts on his shades and hood and exits the building...
Back to top Go down
omerta187

omerta187

PostSubject: Re: why did you come out?   why did you come out? EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:02 pm

Omerta walks into the gm office.

Omerta:Memphis i want city boi.im gonna wack him!!!

Omerta turns around and sees city boi standing there.he gets ready to jump him when memphis stops him.

Memphis:Omerta and City Boi there will be none of that here.Camera guy get out of here!!

With that the camera man walks out and the door slams shut.

A few minutes later Katy is standing by the gm office when City Boi leaves walking right past katy just then omerta walks out.

Katy: omerta whats going on ?

Omerta:well Katy lets just say that City Boi and i are gonna end this at the pay per view. there will be nothing left but a broken down City Bum
thats gonna be Sleepin With The Fishes!!!

omerta walks away toward bigfoot.
Back to top Go down
City Boi

PostSubject: Why did you come out?   why did you come out? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 11:56 am

The camera zooms to the locker room and sees City Boi watching Omerta187 in the ring talking. As soon as Omerta187 leaves the ring City Boi starts to smirk...

City Boi: (sarcastically) Well what do you know I guess we both have a meeting with Memphis. How silly of him to double book us...Oh well I'm sure Omerta187 won't mind some company. City Boi starts laughing and walks out the locker room heading to Memphis' office.
Back to top Go down
omerta187

omerta187

PostSubject: Re: why did you come out?   why did you come out? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:36 pm

Omerta is seen backstage talkin to the bigfoot. omerta pulls out a wad of cash peels off a stack and hands it to him.

Katy:Omerta what was that with bigfoot and what do you have to say about city boi?

Omerta:that with bigfoot nothin forget about it!!! as for city punk i got a special surprise for him coming up at ppv i just gotta make my to the gm office and have sit down and see what he has to say and if i get things my way we will all see who the most dangerous man here is when hes the one Sleepin Wit The Fishes!!!

with that omerta walks away towards the gm's office.
Back to top Go down
City Boi

PostSubject: Why did you come out?   why did you come out? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:07 am

As Omerta187 makes his way up the ramp the arena gets pitch black. A red spotlight appears in the center of the ring. Then another appears outside the ring and others soon follow all the way up the ramp until it reaches the curtain. "Hit em' high" starts blaring throughout the arena. City Boi appears on the ramp and the arena goes nuts. City Boi is pointing at Omerta 187 and is slowly walking towards him with rage in his eyes. Omerta187 starts to back peddle and takes off running with City Boi hot on his heels. Omerta187 escapes through the crowd. City Boi grabs the microphone and then enters the ring.

City Boi: (steadily pacing around the ring). Hire a bodyguard huh.......hmmph...me hire a bodyguard. You must not know who I am then, let me reintroduce myself to you...I am City Boi the most DANGEROUS MAN IN M.C.W.!!! (The crowd erupts) OMERTA187 YOU BETTER HIRE A BODYGUARD TO WATCH YOUR BACK. AT EVERY CORNER BE AWARE, WALKING THROUGH THE BACK, BE AWARE, ON THE TOILET TAKING A DUMP, BE AWARE BECAUSE BUSINESS HAS DEFINATELY BECOME PERSONAL AND I'M COMING FOR YOU....OU-RA!!!

City Boi drops the microphone and starts walking up the ramp way.
Back to top Go down
omerta187

omerta187

PostSubject: reply to citi boi backsatge   why did you come out? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:07 pm

Omerta enters the arena to a chours boos and cat calls and a few beers.he climbs into the ring and grbs the mic.

Ometra:First of all. Hey shut up im talkn here!! (the crowd boos louder)let me say that city boi like i told you it was business i got a few grand to make sure you didn't move on. but i can tell your takin this personal so i guess i can throw some money at you go away but if you dont want that i guess ill just have to make you understand (jumps out of the ring and grabs a baseball bat and hits it against the ring post a few times and climbs back into the ring)So city boi if take the hint.

oh by the you right the mob doesnt exsist(sly grin jon omertas face)but just watch your back and if somebody offers you a body guard you better take it cause if i get you alone in this ring you are gonna be Sleepin Wit Tha Fishes!!!

With that omerta leaves the ring and taunts the crowd on his way back up the ramp!!
Back to top Go down
City Boi

PostSubject: Omerta187 Interference   why did you come out? EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 9:59 am

City Boi is livid and is knocking over everything in the back. City Boi is then looking into locker rooms and searching the parking lot. Katy runs up to City Boi.

Katy: (Yelling) City Boi.....City Boi wait up!

City Boi: (Angrily) WHAT!!! NOW IS NOT THE TIME OR THE PLACE KATY! OMERTA......OMERTA.....SHOW YOUR SELF YOU LITTLE (expletive)!

Katy: I just spoke to Omerta187 and he said someone made him an offer he couldn't refuse and that it was business and nothing personal.

City Boi: WHAT....This ain't no mob....IT'S JUST BUSINESS HUH...WELL BUSINESS JUST BECAME REAL PERSONAL......OU-RA!!!

City Boi storms off busting through the exit doors!
Back to top Go down
omerta187

omerta187

PostSubject: why did you come out?   why did you come out? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 8:56 pm

Katy: omerta why did you come out during the match?

Omerta:the only reason.some one made me an offer that i couldn't refuse.nutin personal jus business. but if he got some thing to say about it he can just come to my face and maybe he might get close to me but he might jus wind up Sleeping With The fishes!!!!so if wants tha come and get.

Omerta:By the way about last week. i feel bad about how i treated you my mom smacked me a few times sayin thats not how you treat a pretty lady. so i wanna make it up to you!! (omerta pulls a hand full of bills and peals off a couple hundred dollers and hands it to katy)

Katy:you dont have to do that.i cant acept that!!

Omerta: hey get yourself somethin nice(kisses katy handand walks away)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why did you come out?   why did you come out? Empty

Back to top Go down

why did you come out?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: Monday Morning Mayhem :: Roleplays (For MMM only)-
Jump to: