Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The bold have big cajones

Go down 
AuthorMessage
taj1ri

The bold have big cajones Empty
PostSubject: The bold have big cajones   The bold have big cajones EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:26 pm

Taj1ri is walking around the back and approaches the interview area and watches Katy interview the champ. He points and smiles, nodding wildly as the champ walks by him. He looks over at Katy and walks up to her, "konnichiwa" he said bowing low in front of her. Another man comes running up besides him and speaks english, "sorry this is Taj1ri and he says hello!" the man says.

"So you are new here aren't you, Taj1ri?" she asked.

"Yes he is, but he doesn't speak english so I will interpret for him you can just call me the interpreter." the man said.

"Uh huh, ok...mr. interpreter. how does he feel about his loss this past week?" katy asked.

The two converse in japanese before the interpreter speaks, "He says that it was a good match and his opponent just got the best of him, but will want to redeem himself at next weeks show. He doesn't care who he faces, he just wants to go out there and wrestle to show everyone that he isn't a pushover and can be the real deal in this organization."

"Well, it's nice to see such integrity in a new face around here." Katy says, "Well, Taj1ri, good luck and I will be seeing you again next week!" she walks off, with Taj1ri nodding watching her go. The interpreter smacks him upside his head and motions for him to follow and they both walk off.
Back to top Go down

The bold have big cajones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: Monday Morning Mayhem :: Roleplays (For MMM only)-
Jump to: