Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP for PPV

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Donavin Cage

RP for PPV Empty
PostSubject: RP for PPV   RP for PPV EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:48 pm

The cameras catch Donavin Cage in the looker room area getting ready for his semi-finals match

Katy: Donavin a couple of questions. Can we get your thoughts on tonight's semi and finals matches?

Cage: Yeah make sure that belt is nice and shinny because you are looking at your brand new Brawlers Heavyweight Champ right here.

Katy: So you still feel like you can win it all even after you slapped Juggalotus in the face? It looked like he was about ready to kill you?

Cage: Only in that fantasy world you live in could you believe something like that. Besides what makes you think he would have!? He got beat by a guy who had all ready had one match that night and he still lost the match. The best thang that could have happened to him that night was being hit with the a chair by UFO Wizard that saved his career.

Katy: Did you have and arrangement with UFO Wizard to attack Juggalotus perhaps to make sure he didn't make it to the finals of the Brawlers tournament?

Cage: WHAT!!! Look I had nothing to do with what happen to that punk last Saturday night and didn't ask Wizard to come down there and I sure as hell didn't have an arrangement with that nut. What ever problems he and Juggalotus have with each other has nothing to do with me. Besides do you really think i need someone to do my dirty work and if I did do you think I would get someone who would play with another mans dirty clothes? Where do you get your info from?? You always got something to say and it's always something stupid! Look it's been fun watching you stumble threw another interview and try to make something out of nothing but I.............

A commotion is heard outside of Cage's locker room when suddenly Juggalotus burst threw the door with M.C.W officials trying to hold him back.

Juggalotus: YOU SON OF A !@#$% I know you had something to do with what happen last Saturday and don't for 1 Second think I forgot about that slap either!!!!

[b][i] The two men square of yelling at each other with officials between them as the camera fads to black

Last edited by jroc01 on Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
geneo

geneo

RP for PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for PPV   RP for PPV EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:24 am

Suddenly the cameras shows the ring because il geneo stands ther with a mike in the Hand.

Cage! Do you realy think that somebody will belive the bullshit you said!?
Your agreement with UFO was an act of cowardice and sneaky.
Now you have to take responsibility fore this action.
You and your new friend!
I think Juggalotus have a right of revange and the justice will be on his side. That means you and Ufo again Juggalotus and me in an fair fight. I know thats not your way to fight but I hope you dare and you are no milksop.

Juggalotus i hope thats in your mind and you agree with me!

The hole public now went crazy and ceers and il geneo stands there waiting of an answer.
Back to top Go down
Donavin Cage

RP for PPV Empty
PostSubject: Who is he talking to   RP for PPV EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:51 pm

[b]The cameras once again catches Cage (after the all most fight with Juggalotus) in his looker room looking at a monitor talking on his cell phone.

[b][i] Yeah I'm looking at it now (pauses) Please I'm not responding to what a nobody nothing happen never could be and never will be captain save a hoe ass busta like il geneo tell me anything!!! (pauses) I didn't have to ask him anything I didn't get a chance I got held up by Katy asking questions. (short pause) Whatever problem he has with Juggalotus it just worked in my favor he went out on his own and did that. (long pauses) Hell you would be highly ticked off too if someone cracked you in the head with a chair twice in a 48 hour period. l(long pause) Il geneo better just keep what very little opinion he does have to himself and stay out of my business or he can get rolled over just like everyone else I've faced. (pauses) Yeah i got something planned for Daggerthuggert too I will be the 1st Brawlers Champion (short pauses) Just have it ready for me when i get back. Later.

Cage has a big smile on his face and seems very confident
Back to top Go down
ufo_wizard

ufo_wizard

RP for PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for PPV   RP for PPV EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:55 am

The camera finds Ufo_Wizard walking about backstage with a smile on his face

Katy: Ufo_Wizard, could you please tell me & the audience why you hit Juggalotus with a chair the other night
Ufo_Wizard: (still smiling) I hit him with it because he deserved it, I intend making sure that Juggalotus never gets a chance at a title, I will stop him every time he tries,

Katy: Did Donavin Cage have an arrangement with you to attack Juggalotus perhaps to make sure he missed reaching the semi-finals
Ufo_Wizard: I have no agreement nor have ever had any agreement with Cage, I would have hit him with the chair if he had got in the way of me hitting Juggalotus, , I know i am been made out as been the bad guy, but i am doing it for the good of the federation

Ufo_Wizard walks away as the picture fades & the camera's goes to the ring for the next match

Last edited by ufo_wizard on Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dead

RP for PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for PPV   RP for PPV EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:51 am

Donavin, could you please tell me what the suprise is for jim so i can write it into the match? thanks
Back to top Go down
juggalotus

RP for PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for PPV   RP for PPV EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:36 am

[b]We see Juggalotus backstage with a bandage around his head. The camera pans out to reveal a dark room filled with angelic symbolism written in glowing paint on all of the walls.

The other night UFO took it to far. Without reason he interupted my match, cost me a chance at the title and in one rushed decision sealed his fate. UFO you have made your choice, now you must deal with the consequences of those actions. You will soon be revealed for the slime you are. You have shown the audience your character and for that you will not be forgiven. When I get done with you I will stand in the ring once again welcoming all challengers. And soon, ha ha ha, yes very soon I will have gold on my waist. Fear not UFO your justice will be swift. The end of time is at hand for you. You will not know where or how but your very being will cease to exist.

Camera pans in on Juggalotus as he grins an evil grin and begins to laugh a wicked laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP for PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for PPV   RP for PPV Empty

Back to top Go down

RP for PPV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: PPV :: Roleplays/matches-
Jump to: