Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here he comes to save the day!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
taj1ri

Here he comes to save the day! Empty
PostSubject: Here he comes to save the day!   Here he comes to save the day! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:07 pm

*Knocking is heard on the door leading into the GM's office.*

"Come in!" Jay says.

*Taj1ri and his interpreter walk into the office. Taj1ri looks around with his jaw dropped at the luxurious room he is in and says some stuff in japanese.*

"Yeah that's right, my friend, you will have something like this when you are huge here!" the interpreter says.

"Ahh, Taj1ri...What can I do for you this evening?" Jay says.

*Taj1ri walks up to the desk and bows down low in great respect for his General Manager. The interpreter sits in a chair and motions for Taj1ri to sit as well and he does accordingly.*

"We are here because there is a rumor that the Championship match needs a new contender." Interpreter says

"Yes, this is true." Jay says.

"Well, it just so happens that my japanese friend here, Taj1ri, doesn't seem to have an opponent come the big day of the pay-per-view. He's been wanting to get in the ring so bad with someone but no one thinks of him as a real opponent because of his size. They all ignore him not thinking he is a challenge to them since they are all so much bigger than him, especially this big foot guy he is enormous! But my Japanese friend always goes by a saying, "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. And my good General Manager friend, his fight is quite large."

Taj1ri grins wide and nods frantically in agreement with the interpreter. He stands demonstrating some martial arts moves in the middle of the office.

"Sit down before you hurt yourself!" Interpreter says.

Taj1ri sits back down with a sure fire grin on his face looking at the General Manager.

"So, if you can't find anybody to put in the match for the championship, Taj1ri here will be waiting. It will send a message to all the other wrestlers in the back that he isn't just some pushover because he is smaller than everyone else if he were to win the title at the pay-per-view. Thank you for time General Manager" Interpreter says.

Both of them stand up bow before him and walk out of the office with high hopes of being in the match.
Back to top Go down

Here he comes to save the day!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: PPV :: Roleplays/matches-
Jump to: