Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So this is it...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nemisis

So this is it... Empty
PostSubject: So this is it...   So this is it... EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:44 am

We open on the backstage interview area to see Katy holding a microphone.

Katy: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Rise of the Maniacs. A month ago, sixteen men were entered into a tournement to determine the first ever Monday Morning Mayhem Champion. Last week we saw the two finalists earn their place in tonight's match. MALHA and Nemisis were both victorious and would have faced off tonight for the championship belt, had MALHA not been withdrawn from the match. I'm here with the other finalist, Nemisis, to get his thoughts on competing in the tournement, his opponent's withdrawl, and his match tonight.

Nemisis walks on from the side of the screen wearing his tradmark leather trenchcoat, his shades perched on the top of his hair. He looks like he's gone through his final preperations for his match.

Katy: Nemisis, congratulations for making it to the final here tonight.
Nemisis: Thank you Katy.
Katy: How does it feel to be in the final of the tournement?
Nemisis: I won't lie, it feels good. It's been a hard slog to get here, in the last month I've faced some of the most challenging opponents of my career in that ring to be here tonight, but I prevailed and tonight I'll go down to that ring and fight for the honour of being the first ever Monday Morning Mayhem Champion.
Katy: So there will be a match despite MALHA's withdrawl?
Nemisis: That was never a question. When MALHA withdrew, Jay came to me and asked if I wanted to win the belt by default or to find another challenger. There's no honour in winning a belt through circumstance. If I am to be the first champion, I want to earn that belt in the middle of the ring in front of the fans, because they've followed this competition this far, and for it not to end in a bang would be a massive let down to them.
Katy: So have you been told who you will be facing tonight?
Nemisis: No, aparently Jay is waiting until the very last minute to make the call of who'll face me.
Katy: How has that affected your preperations for the match?
Nemisis: It makes it nearly impossible to prepare for a match when you don't know who will be on the other side of the ring when the bell rings. Since we got up and running I've had three singles matches and one tag match, so I've had the chance to get in the ring with five people and see what they're like. Now this roster is made up of twenty guys, nineteen if you exclude me, eighteen if you exclude MAHLA. so there's thirteen guys back there that I've not seen in the ring. Sure I've watched pretty much every match on every show so far, but you don't really know a guy til you've stepped in the ring with them. So my preperations for tonight, disrupted, yes, directionless, no. It doesn't matter who I face off against tonight, if it's kay o, Biggfoot, Taj1ri, City Boi or even if the Memphis Maniac himself Jay McBang that steps into that ring with me tonight, I will put everything I have into walking out the first ever Monday Morning Mayhem Champion.
Katy: Thanks for the interview Nemisis, good luck with your match.
Back to top Go down

So this is it...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: PPV :: Roleplays/matches-
Jump to: