Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

silentdeads RP VS GLASBILEN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dead

silentdeads RP VS GLASBILEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: silentdeads RP VS GLASBILEN   silentdeads RP VS GLASBILEN EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:03 pm

i like this, but make it something less dangerous then a brick... like hit him with brass knuckles or something. make it where he can actually get to the match :-P Though i like the intensity!
Back to top Go down
eamalm

eamalm

silentdeads RP VS GLASBILEN Empty
PostSubject: silentdeads RP VS GLASBILEN   silentdeads RP VS GLASBILEN EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:00 pm

silentdead VS GLASBILEN Hardcore matchup..

GLASBILEN is training backstage: silentdead walks around the corner and sees GLASBILEN getting ready for a match.
Silentdead: Hey man hows it going Im new to the Fed and we havent met yet. Silentdead hold out his hand but is pushed away.
GLASBILEN: I aint got time for chumps like you now get outta my face.
Silentdead turns to leave as GLASBILEN laughs…. Just then outta no where silentdead hits GLASBILEN over the head with a pair of brass knucks.
Silentdead: You aint laughin now are ya..silentdead picks his bloody head up off the ground, I will see you in the ring if you can find it through your bloodsoaked eyes..
Oh and be ready cause it will be a Hardcore match. Then we will see whos laughing.

If you need more of a story line let me know.. or we could switch it up and tag together.

Last edited by eamalm on Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

silentdeads RP VS GLASBILEN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Championship Wrestling :: Monday Morning Mayhem :: Roleplays (For MMM only)-
Jump to: