Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Start of the next chapter...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nemisis

Start of the next chapter... Empty
PostSubject: Start of the next chapter...   Start of the next chapter... EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:08 pm

The cameras show the packed MCW Arena full of fans holding signs and enjoying the show when the arena lights dip and search lights begin zigzagging across the arena. "Freedom Fighter" by Creed kicks in over the PA system which garners a cheer from the fans. The Maniac-o-tron flashes up footage of Nemisis hitting his various signature moves including several Nemisides. Over the music, the announcer begins to speak.

Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, coming to the ring, hailing from Miami, Florida, the Monday Morning Mayhem Champion, Nemisis.

With this, a line of white pyro technical explosions runs along both edges of the entrance ramp towards the Maniac-o-tron, ending in a massive eruption of white pyros at the entrance. Through the sparks strides Nemisis, in his usual attire of long black leather trenchcoat, black wrestling trousers and a new T-shirt which features the words "100% Pure Championship Material". Around his waist glints the Monday Morning Mayhem Championship belt. He walks to one side of the main stage, and reaches beind him, loosing the belt and holds it up for the fans to see. He then strides over to the other side of the stage and holds it up for the other side of the arena to see. he then drapes it over his shoulder as he begins to head down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans near the ramp way. He reaches the ring and climbs up onto the ring apron. Standing on the ring apron and holding the top rope, he surveys the fans cheering him. After a brief pause, he pulls back and then uses the momentum of the ropes to vault the rope and land in the ring before striding across to the corner and climbing and holding the belt up as fans photograph him. He repeats this at all the corners of the ring before moving to the middle of the ring. He is handed a mike and raises it to his mouth. As he does, a "Nem-is-is" chant starts. He pauses for a second and once again looks around at all the fans chanting for him. He puts both hands up in the air and makes a bowing gesture to all the fans. He puts the mike to his mouth again and begins to talk.

Nemisis: "OK, OK, please stop, I could let you do this all night, but this show only lasts so long and there's a lot to get through.

The fans simmer down a little as Nemisis adjusts the title belt sitting on his shoulder.

Nemisis: "OK, well, thank you for that amazing reception. You have no idea what a rush it is to walk through those curtains and come out here in front of you guys and be greeted like that. It's one of the reasons I love this business. Anyway, back to the subject at hand, and damn does it feel good to be the champion!"

There's a cheer as Nemisis grins and holds up the belt once again.

Nemisis: "And to each and everyone one of you that watched and cheered me on at Rise of the Maniacs I say thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You all believed in me and helped me become the champion and I will not let you down. And to those of you who doubted I could do it, to all the nay sayers who said I could convert my potential into championships, I stand here in front of you all as the Monday Morning Mayhem Champion, and I'd says this six pounds of gold that I hold here is shows I got a pretty good exchange rate for my potential, huh?"

Another cheer goes up.

Nemisis: "But now I have the belt I can't stop. As my father says, winning the belt may make you a champion, but defending it like a champion is a another matter entirely. Being the champion means that I represent this roster and if that means putting the elt on the line every time I step into the ring then that's what I'll do. But I'm putting everyone on notice, if you want this belt you'd better be prepared for the fight of you life, because when you come down that ramp, and step through those ropes and stand across the ring from me, and look me in the eye, you have to ask yourself how much you want to hold this belt, because I can guarantee that I'll want it more."

Another roar from the fans as Nemisis drops the mike and holds up the Monday Morning Mayhem Championship belt one more time.
Back to top Go down

Start of the next chapter...
Page 1 of 1