Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saturday BYOW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
juggalotus

Saturday BYOW Empty
PostSubject: Saturday BYOW   Saturday BYOW EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:18 pm

Screen fades to black as we hear the faint sound of laughter. It grows louder as the camera pans to the back. There stands Juggalotus surrounded by a huge assortment of torture items.

So Steams you asked for a match and the GM has found you an opponent. Unfortunately for you he made you my next sacrafice. He not only set you up in a match with me he made it a BYOW match. (Laughs hysterically) As you can see I have many devices at my disposal. I feel sorry for you. But as I have said my entire career in MCW I will expose you for who you truely are. I will expose your dirty little secrets and leave you bloody and beaten. Thats soon enough, but UFo dont think this interferes with my focus on you. We will cross paths soon and when we do you will pay for costing me the shot at the title. The match is coming and although it will be one on one instead of a three way you will be buried and burned alive!

Screen pans out to show a wrestler tied to a chair with a burlap sack on his head. Juggalotus takes a drill with long drill bit and turns to the masked man. The sound of the drill starts and the screen fades to black as we hear the wrestler start screaming.
Back to top Go down

Saturday BYOW
Page 1 of 1