Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rival required for Saturday Night Brawl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ufo_wizard

ufo_wizard

Rival required for Saturday Night Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rival required for Saturday Night Brawl   Rival required for Saturday Night Brawl EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:26 am

jay, this thread needs to be deleted as the two wrestlers are fighting on different days now
Back to top Go down
dead

PostSubject: Re: Rival required for Saturday Night Brawl   Rival required for Saturday Night Brawl EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 6:36 pm

I'l lleave writing that to you two... write a run-in or some kind of distraction for Jugga's opponent to roll him up for the win..or soemthing. :-)
Back to top Go down
juggalotus

PostSubject: Re: Rival required for Saturday Night Brawl   Rival required for Saturday Night Brawl EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:49 pm

I would be ok with that as long as I am not punked out too bad! Please write the storyline with my approval.
Back to top Go down
dead

PostSubject: Re: Rival required for Saturday Night Brawl   Rival required for Saturday Night Brawl EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:25 pm

We can work it like that, if Jugga agrees to "lose" the match after ufo-wizard interfers and distracts him and such. if he agrees, right up an RP for both things and post them in the RP section :-)
Back to top Go down
ufo_wizard

ufo_wizard

PostSubject: Re: Rival required for Saturday Night Brawl   Rival required for Saturday Night Brawl EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:22 am

if its ok with the GM, "The Memphis Maniac" Jay MCBang
here's an idea for how the rivalry starts

A new wrestler to the federation ufo_wizard goes upto the general manager, "The Memphis Maniac" Jay MCBang, to find out which wrestler crashed into his car, after much ranting & raving he finds out that it was juggalotus, he then goes out of the GM's office walking around backstage looking to find juggalotus, could this be the start of a rivalry between the two wrestlers?

this is only a rough idea, so it can be changed or altered

Last edited by ufo_wizard on Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
juggalotus

PostSubject: rival   Rival required for Saturday Night Brawl EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 7:30 am

I would love the chance to be your rival!
Back to top Go down
ufo_wizard

ufo_wizard

PostSubject: Rival required for Saturday Night Brawl   Rival required for Saturday Night Brawl EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:03 am

Any Wrestler interested in a rivalry please post here

Im a Technique Wrestler that is level: 7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rival required for Saturday Night Brawl   Rival required for Saturday Night Brawl Empty

Back to top Go down

Rival required for Saturday Night Brawl
Page 1 of 1