Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A triumphant arrival in MCW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemisis

A triumphant arrival in MCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: A triumphant arrival in MCW   A triumphant arrival in MCW EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 3:22 pm

cool, wasn't sure where it was gonna place, so edit as nessecary, and feel free to add any commentator comments if you think they'll work.
Back to top Go down
dead

PostSubject: Re: A triumphant arrival in MCW   A triumphant arrival in MCW EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 3:19 pm

Perfect :-) This is going to happen right before your match though, so I'll rewrite that ending to you doing something in the ring while waiting for Omerta! Quality stuff here!
Back to top Go down
Nemisis

PostSubject: A triumphant arrival in MCW   A triumphant arrival in MCW EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 2:59 pm

The MCW Arena is fully packed with avid wrestling fans when the lights dim and searchlights weave around as "Freedom Fighter" by Creed kicks in. Footage of Nemisis wrestling flashes on the Maniac-o-Tron, hitting various signature moves and various Nemisides. A line of white pyro technical explosions runs along both edges of the entrance ramp towards the Maniac-o-tron, ending in a massive eruption of white pyros at the entrance. Through the plumes of sparks, a figure strides wearing a long black leather trenchcoat. He has shoulder length black hair, a goatee with rough stubble covering the rest of his chin, he has dark shades covering his eyes. under his trenchcoat his latest T Shirt is visible which reads "Got a problem with me, take two Nemisides and call me when you come to." As he heads down the ramp, he high fives some of the guys reaching over. He reaches the ring and climbs up onto the ring apron and looks around at the arena who are cheering moderately. He pulls back slightly on the top rope and vaults over the top rope and into the ring. He heads across the ring to the corner and climbs onto the second rope and raises his arms for fans to take some photos. He hops down and repeats this at the opposite corner before being handed a mike by the ringside crew. He removes his shades and flings them into the crowd where they are pounced upon, which causes him to grin. He goes to speak and the fans start to chant "TXR". Nemisis pauses and chuckles at this.

Nemisis: "You could at least let me get my intro out of the way before you start the chants."

There is a smattering of laughter as Nemisis does his Xtreme Salute taunt to a cheer with a big grin on his face. He ends the pose and raises the mike to his mouth again.

Nemisis: "MCW Arena, are you ready to be set free?"

There is a cheer from the fans.

Nemisis: "I didn't catch that, MCW Arena, are you ready to be set free?"

A much louder cheer answers Nemisis.

Nemisis: "Ok, ok, no need to shout."

He grins. He looks around at the fans for a second.

Nemisis: "So here we are, last week marked the start of a new fed, right here in the MCW Arena, and a new start for me as I battled past TinfoilJeeg to claim a spot in the quarterfinals of the tournement to crown the first ever Mayhem Champion. Now, as I can see, some of you are familiar with my previous work, but for those of you who aren't, I took the liberty to put together a little video to introduce myself. Roll the footage guys."

The Maniac-o-tron flashes into life and we see Nemisis sitting in the locker room.

Nemisis: "Hey there everyone, my name's Scott Richards, but I'm more commonly known as Nemisis and I'd like to give you lot the low down on my career so far.

The shot changes to an entrance for an old 80's wrestling match, we see a man walking through the cutrain to the entrance ramp and snapping off a crisp military salute.

Voiceover: "That's my father, 'The All American Hero' George Richards, former National Amateur Wrestling Champion, four time International Wrestling Alliance World Heavyweight Champion, and founder of Miami Wrestling Association. Oh, and father to four kids.

The shot skips to George Richards surrounded by four young children, three boys and a girl.

Voiceover: "That's us there, I'm the tallest one, Alex is the one Dad has in a full nelso, Becca is the girl and Danny is the little blonde one. Dad wrestled five nights out of seven, so we spent a lot of time around the wrestling business, and it's not surprising we all ended up following in his footsteps. We were all part of Dad's inaugural wrestling class at MWA, along with some other familiar names including Claire 'Faith' Sanders, Jason Fantastic (son of wrestling legend James Fantastic), and my best friend Robert Jackson, but we'll come back to me and Ripper later."

Footage of Nemisis as a youngster training alongside other wrestlers and going through basic drills with his father teaching is shown.

Voiceover: "I got my first taste of a live wrestling match when I was just 15 years old, when I got to face off against the unforgetable Paul 'The One' Reynolds."

We see old amateur footage of a very young Nemisis getting into the ring with Reynolds and receiving various moves before getting hit with Reynolds patented Onederbomb.

Voiceover: "I got taken to school that night and was beaten from pillar to post, but I loved every minute of it, and I've been doing it ever since. I even beat Paul for the Golden Eagle belt a couple of years later."

We see footage of Nemisis backstage after his first match being greeted by his father and then by Reynolds, before a clip of Nemisis pinning Reynolds and then holding up a golden championship belt. We then cut to footage of a young Nemisis and Robert Jackson wrestling as a tag team.

Voiceover: "That's me and Ripper back in MWA learning our trade. We came through Dad's class together and he paired us up. He said we complimented each other and that's what makes a good tag team, and I can't fault him. Ripper and me went on to win the MWA tag titles twice, before we left."

We see Nemisis and Ripper combining on various tag team maneuvers as well as coming to the ring wearing title belts. We then cut to more recent footage of Nemisis and Ripper along with another person.

Voiceover: "Eventually we left MWA and moved to Boston where we hooked up with Zach 'Munchkin' Taylor and formed The Xtreme Revolution, and well, we had some fun."

We see footage of Nemisis, Ripper and Munchkin in wrestling action, inside and out of the ring, during various sketches backstage, together for interviews and generally goofing around in candid footage.

Voiceover: "But all good things must come to an end, we decided to go our seperate ways, Ripper has gone off to Japan for the Deathmatch leagues, Munchkin is back in Boston facing the Funksters and me, well, that story's still to be told."

The video fades out on an image of Nemisis walking away from the camera in his trenchcoat. The lights in the arena come up again and there's a cheer. Nemisis, who was leaning on the top rope watching the video grins and raises the mike again.

Nemisis: "So there you go, hey, was I a cute kid or what?" He grins. "There it is folks, that's who I am, and you've seen already that I'll fight through the pain to put on a show for you lot after last week we went into extra time thanks to our gracious owner. Omerta 187 and I will step back into the ring for a spot in the semi final. Who will win, no one knows, it'll come down to who wants it more, who's willing to put their bodies on the line, who's willing to find that extra reserve to push on when everything's down. All I can tell you is that it's gonna be one hell of a wrestling spectical so stay tuned, cos it's going down right here in MCW!"

Nemisis drops the mike as the fans erupt in cheers. He rolls out of the ring and heads back up the mike high fiving fans and acknowledging fans.

[OOC: hope that was ok.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A triumphant arrival in MCW   A triumphant arrival in MCW Empty

Back to top Go down

A triumphant arrival in MCW
Page 1 of 1