Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The hottest arrival!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cenaallen

The hottest arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hottest arrival!   The hottest arrival! EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:21 am

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena
A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves
allencena makes his way to the ring

fans:cheer curiosly

allencena:let me introduce myself im allencena ,a rising superstar who has come to mainac to get the maniac belt and to impress you maniac fans.well i guess thats all i have to say.

fans:cheers loudly as allencena leaves the ring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hottest arrival!   The hottest arrival! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:23 pm

Suddenly Suicide Silence with No Pity For a Coward starts to blast through the arena and King Morpheus walks to the ring with the Maniac Heavyweight title around his waist

King Morpheus: Hold up Cometa!!

King Morpheus comes down to the ring.

Jacob: Well, the last time we saw these two in the ring, El Cometa was on the receiving end of a Royal Annihilation. What does 'the King" have in store for him this time?

King Morpheus get right in El Cometa's face. They stare down, one wait for the other to make the first move..King Morpheus Brings the mic to his mouth and starts to talk

King M: Do you really think that you have what it takes to defeat me?

both King M and El Cometa keep staring at eachother

King M: you look like a CLOWN with that mask on your face, sorry to say it but you just dont have what it takes to beat me im to strong i can deal pain well actually i live on pain, inflicting pain on the likes of you and actually feel pain myself makes me feel alive..so lets get on with your big talks how about we just start right here right NOW

the fans start cheering for both of the wrestlers to fight
Back to top Go down
El Cometa Jalapeno

El Cometa Jalapeno

PostSubject: The hottest arrival!   The hottest arrival! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 7:31 pm

It seems like a thunder has just stroke!

*El Cometa Jalapeño's music starts blasting through the sound system*

Music theme

*A red clad figure appears on the top of the ramp, and begins gesturing his hands downwards!*

Suddenly high flames light on, as though the ‘Tron was set to fire!

*He emerges untouched through the flames!*

El Cometa Jalapeño makes his way to the ring wearing a bright red jacket with his name emblazoned in the back, and his trademark mask, and starts giving high fives to the fans in the first lines

*He jumps to the ring, and starts climbing the turnbuckles and somersaulting from them. After he climbs the four of them, he backflips to the center of the ring, and gestures his hands upwards*

huge red Pyros blow from the corners of the ring!

*After the pyros die down, he takes a mike*

Cometa: Hellllllllllllooooooooooooooooo Maniacs!

*Huge cheers from the audience*

Cometa: You know why am I here? To sssspice things up!!!

*Even more cheering*

Cometa: Yeah, that's right, that's what I want to hear from you! There's nothing I love the most as the roaring of a happy audience!

*The audience keeps cheering*

Cometa: But there's also another thing I love, and that's winning! Sooner or later, I'll wear the Manic belt around my waist! I'll face lots of challenges, of course. More than I expected, in fact, but that will only make my victory even sweeter! Or, shall I say, spicier!

*Big cheers*

Cometa: But you can be sure of one thing, you are going to have loads of fun, amigos! I'm going to jump a freakin' lot over here! I'll sommersault, backflip, moonsault and leap until I drop dead! I'll be the most spectacular star on MCW, no doubt about it! Get ready for the Red Hot Superstar, El Cometa Jalapeño!

*Red pyros go off again from the corners of the ring, to an enormous cheer from the audience*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hottest arrival!   The hottest arrival! Empty

Back to top Go down

The hottest arrival!
Page 1 of 1