Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backstage interview with Biggfoot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Biggfoot

Biggfoot

Backstage interview with Biggfoot Empty
PostSubject: Backstage interview with Biggfoot   Backstage interview with Biggfoot EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:31 pm

*Backstage we see Katy with her cameraman about to interview Biggfoot*

Katy: Um...excuse me sir...um...I mean Biggfoot sir...I mean...

Biggfoot: (Laughing) Katy. You're not frightened of me are you?

Katy: Well...

Biggfoot: It's ok...(Laughing) You should be. Anyway go ahead with your questions.

Katy: Um ok. Last week we saw the MOB and it's newest additions come out and declare war on Mr. McClanahan.

Biggfoot: Yes. With the additions of Valumart and Donavin Cage we have gotten even stronger now. And as for Mr. McClanahan, his little Maniac Police Department is no match for us. Like I said last week, he is trying to ruin this Fed. He has no idea what he is getting himself and his MPD (or the Most Pathetic Dumbasses as I like to call them) into.

Katy: We also saw you in action against one half of the Tag Champs Acrolyth last week. Do you have anything to say about that?

Biggfoot: I thought since Acrolyth was a "Champion" that it would've been more of a match. Instead I barely broke a sweat out there. I could have been blindfolded and both hands tied behind my back and still beat him. It was very disappointing to see a supposed champion not even put up a fight but I guess it should come as no surprise seeing as no one can handle the 7'5 515 pound giant.

Katy: So what are your intentions this week?

Biggfoot: Well...I'm challenging the other half of the Tag Champs..."Razorback" Rex Ryder. Hopefully he will show up and do a little better than his partner did last week. He can't do much worse. And once I'm victorious Omerta and I will be seeking our shot to become the new Maniac Tag Champions.

Katy: Ok. Thank you for your time Biggfoot.

Biggfoot: Looks like you caught me at a good time. (Laughing) But I think you better run along now before that changes.

*Katy and her cameraman run off and the screen fades to black*
Back to top Go down

Backstage interview with Biggfoot
Page 1 of 1