Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biggfoot is angry...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Biggfoot

Biggfoot

Biggfoot is angry... Empty
PostSubject: Biggfoot is angry...   Biggfoot is angry... EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:04 pm

Jay is sitting as his desk doing some work when the door is busted down

Biggfoot: I want Dominik!!!

Jay: *looks up at Biggfoot* That's coming out of you salary, you know....

Biggfoot: Dominik will pay for what he has done!! He needs a chair to try and take me out? That didn't even phase me. I want him in a match tonight and if I can't then I will find him in the back and I can't be held responsible for what might happen to him.

Jay: Really? Not phased? Cause it seems to me that Dominik has gotten a bit under your skin!

Biggfoot looks like he could punch Jay, but thinks better of it

Jay: So listen up, big man, you can get your hands on Dominik, next week at the PPV. I'll let you know the details, but I'm sure it'll involve both of you getting a few weapons out!

Biggfoot: Good decision. I hope you have his medical insurance payed up because he will need it!!

Jay: I'm sure he will! But to make sure he's not in need of it today. i'm giving you the show off, with pay... just so I have something to pay for a new door. *Biggfoot begins to argue* No arguments. Good day, Biggfoot

Biggfoot storms out of Jays office

Jay: I wouldn't want to be Dominik right now
Back to top Go down

Biggfoot is angry...
Page 1 of 1