Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The offer from one to another

Go down 
AuthorMessage
taj1ri

The offer from one to another Empty
PostSubject: The offer from one to another   The offer from one to another EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:20 pm

--Jay McBang closes the door to his office and resumes his seat behind the desk at the other end of the room.--

Jay--"I'm glad you two could come see me on such short notice. I wanted to speak to you about this whole war thing going on between myself and Aaron. Now, I'm sure that you have been approached by him about joining up with his 'clan', but I want you to hear what I have to offer you if you join up with me."

--Sitting in the two seats on the other side of the desk are Taj1ri and his interpreter--

Interpreter--"Well, we haven't been approached by anyone lately to join this silly feud between you two. Taj1ri is here to wrestle not be distracted by all this distracting stuff going on. But we will listen to what you have to say."

--Jay stands up and walks to the back of the room with his hands together behind his back, standing with his shoulder to them.--

Jay--"I've noticed how much you have progressed as a wrestler. I will tell you that when you first arrived I had my doubts about you becoming a success because you didn't fit the wrestler profiler, but something told me to give you a chance and look what has happened you are going for your first title and it couldn't be any bigger of a title either. Now, if you are to win against Nemesis at the pay-per-view, you will be the leader of the pack. No one will ever underestimate you while I have your back along with everyone else that is smart enough to join me. Anything you could ever want you will have. That is just the beginning. So what do you think?"

--Taj1ri shifted his position in his chair and looked at the interpreter muttered some stuff to him.--

Interpreter--"Good point friend. Well, this all sounds intruiging, but Taj1ri says that he feels that you are just wanting to use him to raise your seat of power in the company. That isn't always a good thing. We thank you for the offer, but we must first get through the pay-per-view without ANY distractions from either you or Aaron so Taj1ri can prove he can get things done."

--Both stand up and bow before Jay before they exit the office with Jay back at his desk slamming his fist on the desk.--

Jay--"Damn, they're playing hard to get. Very wise though. Odd japanese guy though. Really is."

^^^^^ rp above is used before match.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This rp below is for after the match.

--Taj1ri stands face to face with Nemesis. Well really he is looking way up, but isn't afraid of the giant in front of him. The interpreter climbs into the ring with a microphone. He pushes Taj1ri away and hands the mic to Taj1ri.--

((Insert commentary here about this is the first time we are going to hear Taj1ri actually speak to someone that isn't the Interpreter))

Taj1ri--"Nemesis! You gonna be de mos' difficult wrestler I face ever! I can not wait to get you in this ring one o' one agains' me. Dis is a huge honor for wrestlers like me t' face someone o' such prowess and skill. Not to mention de belt. Harakashi-san bring Nemesis da offerings of me!"

--When Taj1ri says that the Interpreter gets out of the ring and grabs a few boxes from under the ring, sliding them all in before sliding in himself.--

Taj1ri--"I haff been gettin talk to by Jay an' Aaron bout joinin dem from dere offers. I want to offer you something, Nemesis."

--The Interpreter picks up one of the boxes on the mat and hands it to Nemesis. Nemesis looks at Taj1ri funny and slowly opens the box.--

Nemesis--"A can of peanuts? What kind of offerings are this?"

--Nemesis is heard from Taj1ri's mic. When Nemesis opens the can of peanuts, springed paper snakes fly out of the can and scare Nemesis. Taj1ri bends down from the laughter. After a moment Nemesis looks really upset and steps up to Taj1ri. Taj1ri clears his throat and gets serious--

Taj1ri--"Sorry, Sorry. Had to see if ya fall for it. Lemme give ya somet'ing real nice."

--The Interpreter hands Nemesis a second package. Nemesis opens it and sees it is a canister of Weight gain 3000. Nemesis has a blank look on his face and then flexes his muscles to show he doesn't need that and tosses it to the crowd.--

Taj1ri--"Ya hard t' shop fo'"

--The Interpreter hands Nemesis the last package. Nemesis shakes this one and opens it up. His face lights up with a happy expression.--

Nemesis--"You for real got me an X-box 360?"

--Taj1ri nods as he bows way down as a sign of mutual respect for his opponent. He and the interpreter then leave the ring and walk backstage with Nemesis still holding his X-box 360.
Back to top Go down

The offer from one to another
Page 1 of 1