Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

il geneo´s offer to the boss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
geneo

geneo

il geneo´s offer to the boss Empty
PostSubject: il geneo´s offer to the boss   il geneo´s offer to the boss EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:32 am

il geneo walks without any knocking in the office from Aaron. Aaron sitting there over some contracts and looks up angry.

Aaron: Do you heard from knocking at a door bevor entering???
il geneo: Yes but i think what i have to offer you will blow away your anger
Aaron: OK. Than sit down and speak.
il geneo: You know that i loos my match again cage only because he cheet on me.
Aaron: Yes but i cant give you an new chance jet. maybee ..
il geneo: Thats not the reason i´m here. T-Mac will have his titleshot and he have earnd it. I´m here because you know that cage will also cheet on him and now he has also the MOB behind him.
Aaron: Yes i know that but what have this to do with you?? Or will you come to the MPD?
il geneo: Maybee later but know i will stand on my own side. T-Mac shut have an fair fight and i will make sure that he get it. Let me be the special ref and i will look that T-Mac get an fair chance. Cage isn´t the champ what FNB earnd and T-Mac will make this clear.
Aaron: hhmm ok that let it be so.

Aaron get a smile on his face and bring il geneo to the door.
Back to top Go down
dead

PostSubject: Re: il geneo´s offer to the boss   il geneo´s offer to the boss EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:44 am

Let me help you out here....

il geneo walks without any knocking in the office from Aaron. Aaron sitting there over some contracts and looks up angry.

Aaron: What the...have you heard of knocking?!!?

il geneo: Yes but i think what i have to offer you will more then make up for it.

Aaron: It better be then! What is it?

il geneo: You know that i loos my match again cage only because he cheat on me.

Aaron: Look, if your hear for a rematch....

il geneo: Thats not the reason i´m here. T-Mac will have his titleshot because he has earnd it. I´m here because you know that cage will also cheat him, especially with the MOB behind him.

Aaron: Yes i know that, and the MPD will take care of it, but what have this to do with you?? Or have you come to be part of the MPD?

il geneo: Maybe later, but for now I will stand on my own side. T-Mac should have a fair fight, and I will make sure that he gets it. Let me be the special ref, or even an enforcerm and I will make sure that T-Mac gets his fair chance. Cage isn´t the champ that Brawl needs, and T-Mac will make this clear.

Aaron: I like it... but you couldn't prevent yourself from being screwed over, could ya? How about this, then? You face an opponent of my choosing tonight, if you beat him, you get to be the enforcer of the match at Massacre! Fair enough?

il geneo smiles and walks out the door. Aaron grins as he shuts the door.

I'll have silentdead be the opponent..at the end of the match the two of you show respect for the other...this will lead to the (now tag-team) i talked to the two of you about before!
Back to top Go down
geneo

geneo

PostSubject: Re: il geneo´s offer to the boss   il geneo´s offer to the boss EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:32 pm

thanks for the help. sounds nice for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: il geneo´s offer to the boss   il geneo´s offer to the boss Empty

Back to top Go down

il geneo´s offer to the boss
Page 1 of 1