Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tag Team Championship

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rexryder

Tag Team Championship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Championship   Tag Team Championship EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:00 pm

Katy catches Rex as he is being examined for ability to compete in the Last Team Standing match later in the night

Katy: Rex, how's your back feeling after last weeks match with Biggfoot.

He smiles and shakes his head

Rex: Oh it feels like a million. A million cracks, sprains, bruises. But that doesn't matter. You see I know what the GM is doing. He's trying to weaken me and my partner Acrolyth.

Katy: Where is Acrolyth?

Rex: Focus Katy. He's handling some business. As I was saying, Jay or Mr M, or whatever name he's going by this week is trying to tear us down. Trying to break us. Guess what? I'm still here. Acrolyth is still here and as long as I can draw breath into my body and force myself back to my feet, I will keep coming back. MOB, you're going to have to kill me to keep me down. And Biggfoot. You may be bigger than I am, but you don't have what I have. I've got heart, guts, determination and a never say die attitude. They say whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I'm still standing.

Katy: Actually your kind of sitting down. *she smirks*

Rex: Really? You want a word with me and you throw out that pathetic excuse for a joke? Biggfoot, I've asked for a match with you. If you're a man, you'll accept. And if you beat me, IF you beat me in that match, without interference, you will have earned my respect. As far as I see it right now, you're nothing but Jay McBang and Omerta's dancing puppet.

Katy: What about the title match?

Rex: The title match is at the PPV. Tonight, Acrolyth and I take it to the next level, win, lose, or die. We're ready, are you?
Back to top Go down
omerta187

omerta187

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Championship   Tag Team Championship EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:14 pm

*We see Katy backstage trying to catch up with The MOB.

Katy: The MOB...excuse me The MOB...can I get a few minutes?

Biggfoot: I guess. Go ahead.
Omerta:jus a couple questions k!
Katy: Ok. It was announced on the website that youThe MOB are going to be challenging Rex Ryder and Acrolyth for the Tag Team Championship. Your thoughts?

Biggfoot: My thoughts? I think it's about time. I mean we have been and always will be the most dominant tag team here in MCW. Rex and Acrolyth can only dream of being as good as we are. We have destroyed them every step of the way. If you don't believe me go ask Rex how he's feeling after the 3 Bigg Drops I gave him last week or ask Acrolyth how his head is after that chair shot he got last week. These "champions" aren't even in the same league as me and Omerta.
Omerta:Ill put it to you this way.if i was a bettin man(sly grin on his face)id be puttin all my money on the The MOB.Forget Aboutit!!!
Katy: Well Acrolyth did defeat Omerta last week.

Biggfoot: Is that a question?

Katy: Um...

Biggfoot: Pure luck that's all that was. That doesn't matter anyway. We have a tag team match against them and as I said before we are the best tag team here and we will be your new Maniac Tag Champions.
Omerta:He's right pure luck thats all.cause The MOB will be the last men standin!!well the other guys will be Sleepin Wit The Fishes!!!!!Now i aient got nutin left to say but wait till the ppv and see!!!
Katy: The action between the MPD and you guys have been heating lately. Do you have anything to say about what happened after City Boi and Jay's match last week?

Biggfoot: The MOB made a statement that's what happened. I don't think the MPD realized just how out matched they really are. Bodies were flying everywhere and when the dust settled who was left standing? That right...The MOB.
Omerta:I aint sayin nutin eles with out my lawyer present!
Katy: Well as always thanks for your time The MOB.

Biggfoot: Whatever. I think it's time for you to go now.
Back to top Go down
Biggfoot

Biggfoot

PostSubject: Tag Team Championship   Tag Team Championship EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:49 am

*We see Katy backstage trying to catch up with Biggfoot*

Katy: Biggfoot...excuse me Biggfoot...can I get a few minutes?

Biggfoot: I guess. Go ahead.

Katy: Ok. It was announced on the website that you and Omerta are going to be challenging Rex Ryder and Acrolyth for the Tag Team Championship. Your thoughts?

Biggfoot: My thoughts? I think it's about time. I mean we have been and always will be the most dominant tag team here in MCW. Rex and Acrolyth can only dream of being as good as we are. We have destroyed them every step of the way. If you don't believe me go ask Rex how he's feeling after the 3 Bigg Drops I gave him last week or ask Acrolyth how his head is after that chair shot he got last week. These "champions" aren't even in the same league as me and Omerta.

Katy: Well Acrolyth did defeat Omerta last week.

Biggfoot: Is that a question?

Katy: Um...

Biggfoot: Pure luck that's all that was. That doesn't matter anyway. We have a tag team match against them and as I said before we are the best tag team here and we will be your new Maniac Tag Champions.

Katy: The action between the MPD and you guys have been heating lately. Do you have anything to say about what happened after City Boi and Jay's match last week?

Biggfoot: The MOB made a statement that's what happened. I don't think the MPD realized just how out matched they really are. Bodies were flying everywhere and when the dust settled who was left standing? That right...The MOB.

Katy: Well as always thanks for your time Biggfoot.

Biggfoot: Whatever. I think it's time for you to go now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Championship   Tag Team Championship Empty

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Championship
Page 1 of 1