Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interference for the championship match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Crow

The Crow

Interference for the championship match Empty
PostSubject: Interference for the championship match   Interference for the championship match EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:25 am

Hillbilly is about to pin Nemesis when a loud guitar solo is heard. Everyone is wondering where the sound comes, when The Crow appears on the Tita-Tron playing an electric guitar!

Hillbilly looks in desbilief to the Tita-Tron, and The Crow interrupts the solo.

The Crow: Oh! Sorry, have I interrupted something? I was just here playing my guitar...ooohh right! The Championship match! So sorry about this...please continue!

Hillbilly´s is somewhat confused but he turns to the opponent...

The Crow: Oh Hillbilly, just one thing before you pin the Champion! If you want to see you darling cow again...you better not win that match!

Hillbilly stares ate the Tita-Tron with anger. Nemeis capitalize on the distraction...

(Nemesis wins the match here)

(After the match is over)

Hillbilly is on his knees in the middle of the ring when all of the sudden, The Crow runs towards the ring with a guitar in his hand. He jumps into the ring and with a quick movement smashes the guitar on Hillbilly´s head leaving him motionless on the mat. The Crow Look Around Moving Is Head Slowly With A Sadistic Grim In His Face.
Back to top Go down

Interference for the championship match
Page 1 of 1