Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

time to dance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
taj1ri

time to dance Empty
PostSubject: time to dance   time to dance EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:38 pm

--Taj1ri is pacing the backstage area while his interpreter is sitting on a big box that usually carrys lights used above the ring.--

Interpreter--"Don't worry, you're gonna do great out there. Nemisis is going to underestimate you like everyone else and that's where you will take him down because he won't know what hit him."

--Taj1ri shrugs as he continues to pace going over some moves to try on Nemisis in the match.--

--Interpreter stands up and grabs Taj1ri's shoulders.--

Interpreter--"I heard that Aaron wants you apart of his team just as bad as Jay does. I don't know what he has to offer, but I might have heard something about if you win and join him he could probably arrange something with you and Katy!"

--Taj1ri's jaw drops and then grows a huge grin on his face. Speaking very excitedly in japanese, then slaps the Interpreters face and speaks japanese.--

Interpreter--"What was that for? Oh, right, that is distracting news. I'm sorry I didn't mean to, but ya know I had to make something up just so you would calm down."

--Taj1ri snorts and folds his arms over his chest, Shaking his head.--

Interpreter--"Sorry again, let's go out to the ring. Our match is now."

--Both begin walking towards the entrance ramp.--
Back to top Go down

time to dance
Page 1 of 1