Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pre match to The MOB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rexryder

Pre match to The MOB Empty
PostSubject: Pre match to The MOB   Pre match to The MOB EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:08 pm

Rex: We've been at each other's throats for weeks now. We fight, we brawl, we insult each other, we tear each other apart. I'm battered, I'm bruised, Doctors tell me I should get a substitute for the match. But there is one thing I have that neither of you can understand. I keep fighting because I have to. You two have proven yourselves. I haven't. My partner has proven himself. I haven't. The time for talk is over. Tonight is not about me. It's not about Acrolyth. It's not even about Jay or Aaron. It's about the fans. In a moment, we are going to walk to the ring and give these fans what they want. Blood, pain, and collapsed bodies. None of us will be the same afterwards and I am only looking for one thing. To prove I deserve to be here regardless of who wins control. So you two strap in for the ride of your lives because I am going to do my best to break both of you the way you have tried to break us. May the best team win.
Back to top Go down

Pre match to The MOB
Page 1 of 1