Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Season One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misterio

Season One Empty
PostSubject: PM   Season One EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 2:18 am

Ok what about this, Ill call the referee/presentator ( if thats the good word ) the XMAN, you can change that ofc Smile:

XMAN: Hello, public! This evening, we will talk with a brand new wrestler of MCW, Mysterious Ray Misterio!!!
Mysterious Ray Misterio: Hey folks, how ya doing? Ready to see a Wrestler win a match? I am ready tooooo rock!!!
XMAN: Wow, this wrestler is confident about himself...Mysterious Ray Misterio, tell something about yourself.
Mysterious Ray Misterio: Hmm, I started in TWG half year ago, I am a powerful wrestler with NO fear, and I will defeat anyone who wants to challenge me!
XMAN: Hmm, you are really sure with yoursel-
Mysterious Ray Misterio: PROBLEMS WITH THAT?
XMAN: No, no ofcourse not, anyway, lets begin the maaatch!

This is my first RP, dunno if its good, you can edit all time ( ofcourse )....
Back to top Go down
misterio

Season One Empty
PostSubject: storyline   Season One EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 2:07 am

Ok nice Smile, i suppose that will be coooool pms Very Happy

i think ill make 1 soon Wink
Back to top Go down
dead

Season One Empty
PostSubject: Season One   Season One EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:27 am

Season 1 will kind of be in my control. I have simming all the matches in a tournament style for our first Mayham champion. The first show will see the crowning of the Maniac Heavyweight Champion, which will be between the two highest WS (just to start us off). There will be mini rivalries throughout the tournament and I'll be asking for RP's for them (mainly trash-talk). Season 2 will be n both of our hands, with y'all setting up whatever rivalries you might want. Season 3... we'll see ;-). So lets have some fun folks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Season One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season One   Season One Empty

Back to top Go down

Season One
Page 1 of 1