Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top 15 Season 1

Go down 

Do you agree with the rankings>
Yes
Top 15 Season 1 I_vote_lcap80%Top 15 Season 1 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
No
Top 15 Season 1 I_vote_lcap20%Top 15 Season 1 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
dead

Top 15 Season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Top 15 Season 1   Top 15 Season 1 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:01 pm

1) El Cometa Jalapeno- The NEW maniac Champion in impressive fashion inthe first-ever Maniac's Paradise match!

2) King morpheus- Though he left us, he had a very impressive season, and left behind the legacy of being the first Maniac Champion. Good Luck, KM1

3) Nemisis- The first ever Mayham Champion! This man is living up to the legacy and had the best "12 seconds" on record!

4) Donavin Cage- The first Brawler Champion, by any means neccessary....

5) Valumart - A very impressive season, and now a number one contender. Will he be ranked #1 at the end of next season?

6) Juggalotus- made it to the simifinals before finally being screwed in the finals by #7 on the list. Got his revenge at the Pay-per-view

7) UFO wizard- was signed late in the season but made an imediate impact. a true contender no matter whathe's doing.

Cool Quinn Hardy & Numrik- New tag champions so we put them together.

9) Biggfoot - Can anyone stop his giant?Put one man in a coma and the other may not be better off! What does the future hold?

10) Omerta 187 - Didn't make the PPV because your GM is a dummy :-P But he and our #11 will have the first match of the new season with Baseball Bat on a Pole Match. What will the new season bring for him?

11)City Boi - same situation as #10. had a greta showing in the tournament and will be a contender again. If he can get by Omerta....

12) taj1ri- not the biggest, didn't have the best win-loss record, but he has heart. Will it be enough to be a contender?

13) MALHA - Pulled out of the tournament due to "injury". Only if he starts getting active in the fed will that injury heal... just saying.....

14) Sting Jr. - talented, but not getting the breaks he needs. Maybe he'll find them in the next season.

Instead of having a true #15, I'm going to say which brand had the better season.

The saturday night brawl roster had the overall better season,mainly because of their ability and willingness to RP! I'm hoping the Mayham brand will step up next season. Good luck in season 2, let's kick some tail!
Back to top Go down

Top 15 Season 1
Page 1 of 1