Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Season three

Go down 
+2
rexryder
dead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt Klink

Cpt Klink

Season three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season three   Season three EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:33 pm

Dont forget Cpt klink and Avolon for the next one Jay.

Thanks

The Cpt.
Back to top Go down
Super Porky

Season three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season three   Season three EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:57 am

Don't forget the one with me and Bhaal. Then again...it's not much of a rivalry...as you can see the posts.
Back to top Go down
pray1

Season three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season three   Season three EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 3:39 pm

what about me?
Back to top Go down
Valumart

Valumart

Season three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season three   Season three EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 3:12 pm

either on here :
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wgame/show.asp?roster=316

or on the federation page: click on the calendar symbol
Back to top Go down
rexryder

Season three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season three   Season three EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:19 pm

Darn it. I missed the PPV. Is there someplace to watch a "replay"?
Back to top Go down
dead

Season three Empty
PostSubject: Season three   Season three EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 7:57 am

The PPV had 3,057 fans! new attendance record, and i hopw we beat it next season. Season three will be huge, as we have new rosters and a rivalry that will spilt MCW into two factions (as temperary as it may be). here's the list of confirmed rivalry's.

Team McBang (the MOB) vs. Team McClanahan (the MPD (maniac police department))

This rivalry will be huge and cover both brands. Team McBang consists of Jay McBang, Omerta 187, Biggfoot, Valumart and Donavin Cage. Team McClanahan will consist of Aaron McClanahan, City Boi (Acting Sargent, as he was "injured"), Acrolyth, "Razorback" Rex Ryder, El Cometa Jalapeno, and T Mac. These men are guarenteed a pay-per view match, but it will be against each other in some form or fashion.

Nemisis vs Taj1ri - Taj1ri is now #1 contender, and enters into a somewhat friendly rivalry with each other. However, both team mcBang and Team mcClanahan are trying to recruit these two men, and it brings pressure on them and the fued turns ugly. Taj1ri and nemisis finally pick sides and the Pay-per-view match has so much more on the line then "just" a title.

Mr. Danger and KDC Killer and French Fry- Two of these men were usppose to fight at the pay-per-view, however, the third made an appearance, too. KDCKiller and French Fry will offer a deal to Mr.Danger to join the group. Mr. Danger accpets without hesitation. However, things don't go there way at all as they are constantly being beat down whenever they try a post-match attack! The members turn on each other, leading to a match at the ppv.

Hillbilly Bill vs The Crow- The Crow showed up with Bill's cow and called him backstage, which led to bill losing the match he had in hand! The Crow then attacked bill backstage! expect this to be brutal, and I think the winner just might get a shot at the Maniac Title.........

this leaves one more match for the PPV and, really, a match for the supershow. This does not mean if you not listed you can't have a rivalry, it just means it will have to end on the last show of the season. This is assuming, of course, that I don't decide to add one more match (which is a possibility if I see potential in someone). anyway, that's all that's planned for now. Good luck next season everybody :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Season three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season three   Season three Empty

Back to top Go down

Season three
Page 1 of 1