Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King morpheus arrives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valumart

Valumart

King morpheus arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: King morpheus arrives   King morpheus arrives EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:10 pm

well well morph...we shall meet again^^
Back to top Go down

King morpheus arrives Empty
PostSubject: King morpheus arrives   King morpheus arrives EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:53 pm

a big figure stands backstage with Katy

Katy: Hello mister...uhm what is your name again?

Big Figure: my name is King Morpheus!!.. remember it well because i aint gonna tell my name again..

Katy: ohh yea sorry about that.. so King Morpheus..why are you a king? and what are your goals in this Fed?

King morpheus looks enraged at Katy

King Morpheus: well Katy...im a king because i want to be a king and to be honest im the king of Chaos i like to inflict pain to others and feel pain myself aswell..it makes me feel alive..and my goal in this fed is to win the Maniac Heavyweight Championship my other goal is to raise as much chaos as possible and inflict as much as possible pain to my opponents

before Katy could say something., king morpheus walks away to his lockerroom
Back to top Go down

King morpheus arrives
Page 1 of 1