Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Champ Arrives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donavin Cage

The Champ Arrives Empty
PostSubject: The Champ Arrives   The Champ Arrives EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:39 am

On Maniac-O- tron the cameras catch a custom made Cadillac Escalade arriving in the parking area of the arena. When the door opens Donavin Cage gets out grabs his travel bag and slings the Brawlers Heavyweight Championship belt over his shoulder. A course of boos can be heard as he makes his way into the building where he is meet by Katy in the entrance hallway.

Katy: Donavin can i get a word with you please?

Donavin Cage: Damn!!! What is it now? I know you could go and find someone else to bother tonight!!! Isn't Valumart some where around here trying to figure out he going to get out of the situation his in. I got one for you go talk to that crept keeper want a be il geneo after last week he need a shoulder to cry on. All that yek yak he was talking about put me in my place and making me pay for my sins but what happen he got dropped and was on his back faster then a $5 trick on a Friday night. Better yet go chat with M.C.W answer to Jason Voorhees that big headed, glass jawed human car wreak they call Jim daggerthuggert but then again this is a family show so you would want to scare away the kiddies.

Katy: Don't you ever have anything nice to say about anyone?

Donavin Cage:
You show where that dress (takes a good long look at Katy) Damn girl you fine.

Katy: Anyway Cage you are schuduled to take on the man you beat at Rise of the Maniacs Jim daggerthuggert and he is not going to be in a good mood when he see you tonight.

Donavin Cage: What Freddy Kruger's little brotha needs to understand is this I Came, He Saw, and Got Rolled over by a playa that's better then he can ever hope to be and that wanted more than him. So if he's thinking about trying get some kind off sick and twist revenge just remember you getting bet like a drum the last time we met so if you don't want to look stupid again then just keep your real ugly behind in back.

Katy:
il geneo did give you a run for you money last week. Would you say he could be a good #1 contender for your title at the next Pay Per View?

Donivan Cage: il who a what now!?!? who has he beaten to deserve a shot at me all he did was called next like we where playing a pick up game of basketball, He ain't showed me nothing. Now if he can be Jim next week then he might get a little props but until then stay back there and keep play with your little boys under the hood.

Katy: One more question Donavin...

Suddenly Cage's phone rings and he answers it.

Donivan Cage: Yeah... I'm was on my way to talk with him but was held up again by Katy... Yeah that well built chick who talks to every one... No i'm not asking her for her number... hold on. Look Katy this interview is over got some business to take care of. Later.

Boo's can be heard from arenas as Cage walks down the hall as Katy stands there not to happy about how the interview ended.
Back to top Go down

The Champ Arrives
Page 1 of 1