Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

interview with valumart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valumart

Valumart

interview with valumart Empty
PostSubject: interview with valumart   interview with valumart EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:02 pm

Katy walks around behind the curtains. Suddenly, when she is at the height of Jay McBangs's Office, there are loud shouts coming out of it. You could just hear Jay shout "Get Out!!", the door opens, Valumart gets out and slams the door shut behind him. The crowd erupts in a chant of boos at the sight of him.

Valumart: One day you will regret this...i deserve better treatment!

Katy: Hi...Valumart. What happened?

Valumart: I don't know why this should be your business.

He starts walking away. Then he seems to think it over again, went back to Katy and asks her in a commanding tone:

Valumart: So you wanna know why Jay threw me out? You know in what kind of position this little bast...he put me in??? If I lose a single one of my next matches, I will get no shot at the PPV...does this ring a bell with you? How abou the so-called "Wheel of Misfortune"? This son of a b...

Katy: but you keep telling the world that you are so much better then any of the guys you're going to face...why are you concerned then?

Valumart: I don't know how often I heard this question already, and I can't hear it any more! Don't you see, that this loser, that may call himself Maniac Heavyweight Champion at the moment, and these four guys have agreed to not let me participate in the title match at the PPV? Why do you think El Cometa was able to pick up a win that easily against Mini Warrior, or how he's called? He LET himself be pinned after that short amount of time, to save his strength in the match against me! But I know of this plan. And I can tell you so much: It Won't Work!!! First I'll beat the hell out of these four guys, and at the end of this season you will se the crowning of the new champion...th greatest of 'em all, the Demon of Fire...Valumart!

Katy: Right...but we ain't that far already...first you have the match tonight...

Valumart: Oh shut up right now...you now as well as I do that I will win tonight, despite this intrigue against me! and now get away, I have to prpare for the macth now!

He turns around and goes towards the locker room, leaving behind a slightly relieved Katy, who does not seem to have enjoyed her time with Valumart.

Probably gonna write my rp for monday tomorrow already, 'cause I won't be at home the weekend Smile Just so that you are not surprised

Oh and I don't know whether the stuff I've just posted makes a lot of sense^^ just add and change what you think is wrong Wink
Back to top Go down

interview with valumart
Page 1 of 1